All free WDW diners Aug13 - Sept30th 2006 check in here!!

This will be our family's first trip to Disneyworld. :cool1: Myself :wave2: , DH, DS11, DS05, and DS01. :grouphug: We are staying at the Pop Century Resort. Check-in 08-21 and Check-out 08-27. 6 nights & 7 days with PH ticket and Free Dining. We can't wait! :hourglass

P.S. I have been reading the threads here since we booked in May. They have been a great help - especially to us First Timers. :love:

Couldn't resist: extending our 8/1-8/12 CR/BCV stay to do POP 8/13-8/17 w/DD6 (sending DH home on the 12th :rotfl: )

Got in on the last day for free disney dining. :cheer2: We are going Sept 25-28 and staying at WL. I have ADRs for 1900 Park Fare, Crystal Palace, and Chef Mickey's.

I am surprising my DS 14 with a trip to AS Music 8/21 to 8/25 with free dining!!!!!

I can hardly wait!

We made a last minute decision to hit free Dining and 1st weekend of the Food and Wine Fest with BIL and SIL ( Sept 28 - Oct 1) - this will be our first ADULTS ONLY trip to WDW :teeth: :woohoo:

DH, DD (age 8 -- will have just turned 8. We are going to get a birthday button for her!!!), DD (age 11) and me. We will be there!!!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We check into the ASMusic on September 23. We leave September 30.
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yippee! Me and DH (no kids--though I love them to death) 9-29 throuth10-6. Six years since our last trip solo anywhere!!!!! Am I excited? Noooo!

We were going to go to WDW next year (May 2007), but opted to take advantage of the DDP. This will be the first trip for my girls (4 and 2), and the third trip for my wife and I. We will be at the POP Century from 9/18 to 9/24. This is my first time staying at a Disney Resort.

We have dinner reservations at Chef Mickeys, Crystal Palace, Ohana, BOMA, and Cindy's Royal table.

This was a great deal for us, and saved us about $525.

Taking my DM (86) for her first visit to the World. My 7th. Staying at Pop 9/22 - 9/30. Have ADR's at Crystal, Concourse, Coral Reef, Liberty Tree, Rose and Crown. Had problems getting ADR's because the TS's are full.

Im going to be at disney august 31-sept 4th with DBF. Unfortunetly We booked the trip back in feb before the free dinning came out, so we payed for our DDP, but we are still looking forward to all the yummy disney food!
Erin

sorul82? said:
9/14-9/19 at Pop for us! (twins turn 7 on 9/16!)

Well My wife seems to have such a great time on the boards I thought I would give it a try. Instead of using her ID. We are celebrating my DD(8) birthday she will be so surprised. I am not wanting to tell them till we get in to Orlando on the plain but my wife wants to tell them sooner. I just hope my DD(6) will not be too jealous.

Celebrating a honeymoon, we will staying at POFQ Aug 27th - Sept 3rd. We will most certainly be taking advantage of the FREE dining plan!!!

gabriellewatson said:
Celebrating a honeymoon, we will staying at POFQ Aug 27th - Sept 3rd. We will most certainly be taking advantage of the FREE dining plan!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't imagine anything better...............getting married, WDW for honeymoon, AND FREE dining!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

Me me me me!
My mom and I will be there Sept 10-16 staying at Pop Century. She hasn't been in 20 years and I am going to show her around :)

Kim

We are!
Sept 24 - Oct 2 at POR :cool1:
Last year we were able to go for free dining and stayed at POFQ so we thought we would give POR a try this year.
We are also flying instead of driving for the first time :banana:

Us too! We're (myself, Husband, and 14 month old son) going Aug 20-29, staying at WL for the first time. My parents, two brothers and their girlfriends are going too, staying at Pop Century and All Star Movies. We have WCC, LTT, Le Cellier, O'Hana, 1900 PF, Chef Mickey's (breakfast & dinner), Boatwrights and 50's Prime Time booked. Can't wait for that filet from Le Cellier!!! And the fact that its free makes it all the better!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter