All LegoLand coupons gone but one!!!

I still haven't sent out my SASE cause I'm trying to decide what the best option is going to be for my family. I have a question, do you know if we can use these coupons for the park-hopper? I'd love to get into the aquarium, but I don't want to pay $19/$12 extra for us to get in (I don't know if it's going to be worth $62, kwim?). I was hoping to use the coupons to buy the 1 day park-hopper that included both.

Does anyone know about the AAA tickets too? Just curious if that 2 day-ticket price included the aquarium, or if there is an option to buy the park hopper through AAA. We are trying to decide if we want to join AAA for our trip because we're driving, plus we could use the Legoland discounted tickets and hotel discounts too.

I still haven't sent out my SASE cause I'm trying to decide what the best option is going to be for my family. I have a question, do you know if we can use these coupons for the park-hopper? I'd love to get into the aquarium, but I don't want to pay $19/$12 extra for us to get in (I don't know if it's going to be worth $62, kwim?). I was hoping to use the coupons to buy the 1 day park-hopper that included both.

I honestly don't know if the Aquarium can be included. I would guess not, since it isn't mentioned on the coupon. It does say one day use and cannot be combined with other offers.

I have quite a few, so do feel free to send along your SASE, you can always make new friends in line by handing out the coupons at LL if you end up not using them.

AMY

Ok, I'll go ahead and send my SASE. I just didn't want to take the coupons away from someone else if we weren't going to use them. I love the idea of handing them out to people in line if we choose not to use them. Seriously, what a fun way to make someone's day! :)

Hi Amy, I would love to get my hands on a couple of those discount vouchers. Its my Daughter's 9th birthday coming up and we wanted to take her and a coupld of her friends with us. I cant PM you at all so not sure what to do next?

are you able to kindly PM me your address so I cant send off a SASE. Really appreciate the help.

are you able to kindly PM me your address so I cant send off a SASE. Really appreciate the help.

I'm PMing you next!! You can receive PM's but until you have 10 posts you can't send them!!!

It's like a secret handshake, but different!!!

AMY

I'm PMing you guys back!!

Coupons for Boristhe DOg and JimboJones went out today!!

Everyone have fun!!! Amy

Hi Grumpyvet. New to this. Would you have anymore of those Legoland’s “buy 1 adult admission, get kid in free” coupons?

Hi Grumpyvet. New to this. Would you have anymore of those Legoland’s “buy 1 adult admission, get kid in free” coupons?

I do!! All you need to do is check your PM's (I will PM you right after I post this). In it I give you my address and you send me a SASE, and I send you back the number of coupons desired.

Since your post count is too low, you cannot PM me yet, but can get them.

I don't know how new you are to the whole PM thing, but to retrieve your personal messages click User CP up near the left top corner.

Got it?

Have fun at LL!!!!

Amy

Thx Will do! I presume (hope that) these coupons don't expire before August 1st?!

Hello!

What a neat thing your doing!

If you still have any tickets left I'd really like to get two. Let me know what I need to do.

Thanks again!

Nicole

I would love two tickets. Please PM me with you address and
I will send a SASE. This is only my second post and cannot yet PM.
We have plans to go to Legoland in July, and it will be great to have
some coupons.

Thanks!

I've sent out PM's to RobinWDW and Mommy2kael, so check'em.

Robin, while you cannot send a PM, you can receive them!!! Dis is sneaky like that!!

I still have PLENTY of coupons, so PM me if you need them!!!

AMY

I'm PMing you guys back!!

Coupons for Boristhe DOg and JimboJones went out today!!

Everyone have fun!!! Amy

Thanks again!!!

If places like Sea World and Universal did this in Orlando, I'd do much more than just WDW on my trips. But to spend about $350-$400 a day to head to those parks when upgrading a MYW from a 6 day to a 7 day costs $4, is hard to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter