All my MA friends

CTmommyx3

DIS Veteran
I am hoping you are all okay after the tornados yesterday
We did not get hit but a few towns over did

Thank you. We're about 2 miles from both Springfield and West Springfield. We're OK but the devastation around us is unbelievable.

Thank you. We're about 2 miles from both Springfield and West Springfield. We're OK but the devastation around us is unbelievable.

It is I have been watching it
my friend is in Sturbridge and emailed me some pictures and it is crazy what happened. I thank god my kids school had gotten home from their field trip to Sturbridge Village yesterday before it all started.
my friends nearby us got hit too

Nothing here just some rain with lots of lighting.

I guess the storm broke apart before it got to us.

Definitely scary, and a spectacular lightniing show. The colors of the sky were orange, green, and purple --very eerie. Severe thunderstorms but we were spared. The storms dissipated the closer they got to the coast. And to those on the western side of the state, I hope your recovery is quick. It truly was a rare occurence.

I'm in MA, but about 90 miles from the area. My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected.

Since this isn't about trip planning, I'm going to move this to the theme parks community board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter