All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 28, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Dave- Taken with the 70-200/2.8vr- Same as this one. ;)

3204722773_24eca092f9_b.jpg

Thanks for the info Jeff. That lens looks awesome. Something to save for I guess lol. And another great pic today. Love how you captured Mickey's shadow!!! Please keep them coming.

Senecabeach - That is a really great Ariel shot! I could not get any photos to turn out from that show at all. Great job!

declansdad - Your Fantasmic villain shot is very nice :thumbsup2 !

Jeff Fillmore - that is a fantastic Mickey Fantasmic shot!

Thank you J.C.&ALI'SMOM :goodvibes Here's another one for ya;)

p709740330-4.jpg

Great shot Dave! This is one of my favorite "chill out" spots in Epcot -- usually a great place to get away from the crowds for half-an-hour even when the park is busy, just sitting in the sun "with a Coke & a smile". I can almost feel it when I look at this picture. Thank you for a quiet moment at the beginning of a hectic week!

Glad I could help out Tim!! :thumbsup2

jessrose18, he is so cute!!!
Where is he, so I know where to look next trip?

Wall-E was in the animation building at DHS. However, he has now been replaced with the Bolt characters. He was a cardboard cutout that you could take pictures with, and then in the line area there were some really cool wall e posters and stills from the movie. Sorry you missed it:guilty: Hopefully someday, they will do something with wall-e, there wasn't even a lot of merchandise available at the parks. Most of the wall e stuff we have came from disney shopping, and we own all 40 wall e trading pins, glad to find another fan!!:wave2:

Wall-E was in the animation building at DHS. However, he has now been replaced with the Bolt characters. He was a cardboard cutout that you could take pictures with, and then in the line area there were some really cool wall e posters and stills from the movie. Sorry you missed it:guilty: Hopefully someday, they will do something with wall-e, there wasn't even a lot of merchandise available at the parks. Most of the wall e stuff we have came from disney shopping, and we own all 40 wall e trading pins, glad to find another fan!!:wave2:

Oooohhhh, bummer! Yes, hopefully there will be something more permanent (maybe over near the land speeder??)
I don't know why, but I just fell for the little guy. People will walk by me at work and out of the blue just say (with that little half-froggy, half-gargley voice) "Wall-Eeee". Completely OT post, but this was my birthday cake last August -- my 51st birthday!!

Oooohhhh, bummer! Yes, hopefully there will be something more permanent (maybe over near the land speeder??)
I don't know why, but I just fell for the little guy. People will walk by me at work and out of the blue just say (with that little half-froggy, half-gargley voice) "Wall-Eeee". Completely OT post, but this was my birthday cake last August -- my 51st birthday!!

That is great!!!

LOVE THE CAKE!! I WILL HAVE TO DO THE SAME THING FOR MY HUSBAND THIS YEAR, HE IS OBSESSED WITH WALL E , LOOK HOW EXCITED HE WAS TO MEET HIM!!
092808004-1.jpg

Another Wall-E fan here....he is just so loveable. :love:

My POTD....

IMG_8022.jpg

POTD Tuesday:
DisneyJan2009461.jpg

We had our first stay at the AK Villas, 2 wks ago and really enjoyed the resort and view from our room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter