All Sports & Stuff Swap COMPLETE

Received my package.Thanks somuch forhosting and thanks to everyone for their hard work. It all looked great. Can't wait to use it:thumbsup2

Mine came over the weekend while I was away - everything was so awesome and they go together so well! I can't wait to use everything!

Maria

We are back from a hot trip!

That Christmas hotel looks really nice. My DH and I got married in Gatlinburg, TN. It is really pretty up there.

Now I am just waiting on my swaps to come.

We got married in Pigeon Forge & honeymooned in Gatlinburg.

Will be swapping the Epcot tonight & getting everyones items in the mail tomorrow.

AWM -- i will be driving past your house next week, early afternoon on Thursday Aug. 16. if you haven't mailed mine yet and will be home then, please hold onto it :thanks:

I have a dentist appointment tentatively scheduled for 11:10am, and would be home by 1ish from that. I am trying to get in sooner as my temporary crown is falling apart, piece by piece. Ick. But they are on vacation until Monday and can't make an appointment until then.

If you were waiting for the Epcot, you package has been mailed, except for tiggermei, whose I am still holding until she comes home, and SusieStone because I am trying to find a box big enough to not squish any items. Will update the OP.

AWM, thank you so much for holding onto my swap. We arrived back last night (well, early this morning). The World was wonderful - hot and sticky and crowded, but hey it's Disney! We actually went down b/c DH was invited to do a NASA VIP tour and attend the Space Shuttle launch from Banana Creek (3 1/2 miles away). That was amazing! I'll have to try to share some of the pics.

I'm here now, and I can't wait to see my swap, but please don't make a special trip to the PO for me. Just next time you're going anyway. Thanks - Laura

I have a dentist appointment tentatively scheduled for 11:10am, and would be home by 1ish from that. I am trying to get in sooner as my temporary crown is falling apart, piece by piece. Ick. But they are on vacation until Monday and can't make an appointment until then.

If you were waiting for the Epcot, you package has been mailed, except for tiggermei, whose I am still holding until she comes home, and SusieStone because I am trying to find a box big enough to not squish any items. Will update the OP.

I'm sorry for the extra trouble.

Thanks

No, it's my fault for not having enough supplies here on hand. I didn't realize just how much room all those plastic baggies take up. You really can't squish all the air out of them. I had to combine groups in some envelopes and free float others to make them work in cardboard envelope.

I'll be able to mail out yours & tiggermei's packages tomorrow. It's an easy swing by after allergy shots in the morning.

I'll work on posting the pics after dinner tonight.

You all are really going to like what has been made. I can guarentee the photos WON'T due it justice.

Mine came today - DH rashly said "I think you've got some scrapping stuff here" so I abandoned the packing and rushed down to look :rotfl: Fantastic items - I think this is one of the best so far, we're really raising the bar here ladies! I can't wait to use this stuff :goodvibes

All packages are mailed except for ohmom because she is coming here to get it.

If you sent $5.00, I sprung for the extra $0.25 and got you the confirmation delivery.
Those that sent more have their refunds being sent back as of today.

I got mine today!!
THANKS AWM!!! :)

Everything was great!!! Now, I need to put them to good use!! I'm hoping to scrap some today.. if not put some pages together to work on next week since that will be the first full week of school! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter