All Star Movies Renovations

The TouringPlans website says "work is underway in buildings 7 and 8 (the southern side of Fantasia and Love Bug)." Can anyone confirm that Love Bug is being renovated now? I would have assumed they would do both buildings of Fantasia before starting on a standard building, so not sure how true it is.
Huh that is pretty strange. Hopefully someone that is there can give us a report! If that's true they are working on building 7 & 8, I could see them going to building 6 next and coming up to Fantasia after that.

We will be there in two weeks. We decided to come down a day early before our stay at AKL. We booked preferred. Hoping for a refurbed room but if not no biggie. I can check around then and see what is being worked on if no one reports before then.

We will be there in two weeks. We decided to come down a day early before our stay at AKL. We booked preferred. Hoping for a refurbed room but if not no biggie. I can check around then and see what is being worked on if no one reports before then.
That would be great if you could do that!

The TouringPlans website says "work is underway in buildings 7 and 8 (the southern side of Fantasia and Love Bug)." Can anyone confirm that Love Bug is being renovated now? I would have assumed they would do both buildings of Fantasia before starting on a standard building, so not sure how true it is.

Just watched a YouTube video published on 7/28, which shows Love Bug building 7 under renovation.

Thinking of switching our Christmas trip from CSR to ASMO. Construction is getting to be a little too much at CSR. Hoping most rooms at ASMO will be done by Christmas.

Just watched a YouTube video published on 7/28, which shows Love Bug building 7 under renovation.

Thinking of switching our Christmas trip from CSR to ASMO. Construction is getting to be a little too much at CSR. Hoping most rooms at ASMO will be done by Christmas.
Oh cool! I’ll update post #1. Did you see anything about the Fantasia building?

So, Pop and ASMovies both have queen beds now?

With the renovations, yes, Pop has queen beds and Movies is getting queen beds too. Non-renovated rooms at Movies still have double beds.

Pop's renovations are almost done (one building to go, and it's closed to guests) and Movies renovations are underway.

So when your 60-day check in time comes up (mine is coming up in September), can you request a renovated room or should you just request a specific section (that you know is completed?

I want to stay in Toy Story section (I am sure everyone will though) .. just for the theming.

So when your 60-day check in time comes up (mine is coming up in September), can you request a renovated room or should you just request a specific section (that you know is completed?

I want to stay in Toy Story section (I am sure everyone will though) .. just for the theming.
Do you have a preferred room booked?

They seem to be moving along rather quickly with the renovations here! Which Resort is next on the list? Sports? Music?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter