• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All Star Music Question about poolside movies/games?

wow! thanks for the advice and photos! :lovestruc
The old school tv dinner is awesome! Is that at the POP CS "restaurant"?

Thanks for the info! I'm really glad to hear that! Do you happen to know if POP has activities yet??
I still can't decide if I want to stay in an AS resort or at POP. Any suggestions?? Who has a favorite and why!?!?? popcorn::

We were at POP 9/27 - 10/6. We didn't have kids with us so I didn't pay attention to these activities and I went to the computer pool, not the main pool. But, I did see them setting up for movies one evening. And one day as I was leaving the food court, I saw a bunch of kids with Hula Hoops at the main pool. So, certainly there are some activities at POP now.

This was our 4th time at POP. We love it. DH and I have always been placed in quiet rooms. We like the lake and the walking paths. The food court has lots of choices. We think it is a great value for our money.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I'm staying there for a surprise trip in January... Is the Food Court a quick serve or a sit down on the DDP?

Does anyone have a picture of the activities held by the pool, similar to those posted for ASmu and Sports, which show activity day and time? Also, the poolside movie schedule?

Thanks!!

Does anyone have a picture of the activities held by the pool, similar to those posted for ASmu and Sports, which show activity day and time? Also, the poolside movie schedule?

Thanks!!

@WEDWDW, Thanks a ton! You guys have convinced me to try another value resort, even though I'd sworn them off after doing ASMu.

@cancun1991, If you call them, they can tell you what it is. I have my schedule somewhere, but it won't help you since it's very out-of-date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter