All u can eat pass Univ, Holly???

My cousins had this pass last year, and they didn't think it was really worth it because you are limited in where you can eat. They also had all you can drink, and thought that was worth it.

I was wondering if the pass was for only one day or is it like an annual pass that is valid for a time period? I figured it was for only one day but when I read the website it wasn't clear.

It's a one day thing. I went ahead and got it on our past trip. And to be honest, I thought it was great. one of the 3 restaurants that it allows you to eat at has panda express, and pizza hut pizza. the only bad thing about it, was the choice of deserts. But aside from that, it's def. worth it. :thumbsup2

It's a one day thing. I went ahead and got it on our past trip. And to be honest, I thought it was great. one of the 3 restaurants that it allows you to eat at has panda express, and pizza hut pizza. the only bad thing about it, was the choice of deserts. But aside from that, it's def. worth it. :thumbsup2

It's 24.99 per adult not including tax. That does NOT include a drink either. If you plan to be in the park ALL day and will eat at least 3 times it is worth it. Because you are not supposed to share food this must be you eating it. THe portions are OK, the choices are limited though. Panda Express is no longer included in these choices. AND if you go on a crowded day you will spend more time in line than eating your food! Yesterdays crowds were insane!!!! I had planned to purchase the pass for myself but with the lines at the restaurants changed my mind....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter