all you can drink option

ericnj

Earning My Ears
I have only been on one other cruise and used the all you can drink prepaid option. IS there such a thing for our 3 day DSL cruise?

Umm, no, unless you're talking about soda. :)

You can purchase a soda sticker for your Key to the World card that gives you unlimited sodas, for $5 per day for the length of your cruise.

They would go bankrupt with me..........
imagine all the Fairy Tale Curvee you can drink? I wouldn't be able to leave the cabin :teeth:

There is a mug available.

I believe the details are that it cost about $10, you buy it when you get on the ship.

It allows you to get a 22oz draft for the price of 16oz.

Good souvenier, too

Jim

If they had a pre-paid drink option, I swear I'd be able to drink myself into profit before the end :p

If they had a pre-paid drink option, I swear I'd be able to drink myself into profit before the end

I know whtat I could drink myself into a profit. I have no prob drinking myself into debt!:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter