All You Ignorami - Third Time's a Charm....all in favor, say "Aye!"

Real life is what happens while we are busy making other plans...................

HAPPY SPRING!!!!!!

....I CANNOT ignore that my red Mickey balloon is in the middle of my countdown thingie and getting closer to the end every day! :dogdance:

giphy.gif

....soooooo, my DS went on his interview [he did very well], but currently there aren't any openings at Compass & Ale. The manager really liked him, gave my DS some pointers/advice and one of his friends [the manager] will be opening the Riviera, so he is giving my DS a good word to possibly work there. Meanwhile he has an interview coming up for Club 33!

Wow! Such good Ignorami you are. I just stopped by to say "Hi" before I resume ignoring y'all!

Actually, I'm ignoring DH who is trying to fix the connection between the pool filtration system and the robotic pool cleaner. He'll be calling the pool guys soon, so I'll be ducking out to get a shower. :rolleyes1

Good luck with the pool!

I think we have a baby on the way today.......................

Gorgeous pics!!!! (who are the bride and groom?) I love her gown!

I was wrong. DH managed to remove the offending (broken) piece and is on his way to the pool store. Notice that I did not go with him.

...I think we have a baby on the way today.......................
Congratulations!

....feel totally free to ignore the following photos:
I couldn't ignore those! They're gorgeous! And your dress ... awesome! What a beautiful wedding! (Feel free to post more photos for me to ignore! It does my little wedding planner heart good. :love:)

And now, back to ignoring DH's efforts to fix the pool. I'm just biding my time until he asks me to call the pool guys. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter