All You Need is The Force, Trust and Pixie Dust! A May 2014 TR -- Updated 11/20

Hi Missy--

Sounds like a great trip so far. I've always wanted to take a solo trip but haven't yet. Sounds like you're having a wonderful time.

:cloud9:

WHAT?!?! You were like in a freakin' Disney commercial that day! Riding with Alice and the Rabbit?! And so many character meet and greets! And your bows are precious. I think my favorite so far is the Merida one with the little curly red hair ribbons!

Crystal Palace breakfast is my new favorite Disney meal. I loooooved that puffed French toast and I had some very good apple tarts there too!

So cute that Pooh sat down with you. Tigger sat down with us at a breakfast at Disneyland and made my dad rub his shoulders :rotfl: That's awesome you were able to have a conversation!

I did a solo morning at MK this trip where basically all I did was meet characters. It was so much fun and your TR so far is making a solo trip sound really fun!

That's so wonderful you got to ride the teacups with Alice and White Rabbit!!! I got to ride Peter Pan's Flight with Belle when I was little and it's one of my best childhood memories ever. Alice looks great in the photos, so in character!

I LOVE the idea of pictures in front of the trolley show!

Danielle and her family are so wonderful!! I would be pretty starstruck meeting Yeti as well.

I'm glad you got to meet Anna and Elsa together. I met them together in November and I liked it so much better than meeting them separately. I mean, having them separate definitely keeps the line down, but it was so much fun to see them interact.

You're breakfast at Crystal Palace looked super yummy.

That is so cool that Alice and the White Rabbit rode the Teacups with you. Aladdin and Jasmine rode on the Magic Carpets one carpet ahead of us during my April 2012 trip. My DD and I were so thrilled they were on the same ride as us!

Loved the Princess interactions. We had the same Aurora this past January :)

Wow, what an amazing morning! You make character meet and greets look so fun! Plus, it's so cool you got to bump into Danielle. We JUST missed each other this past January (she was leaving on the day I arrived). I know we DISers have a lifetime of trips ahead of us where we all can try for more DIS meets!

Crystal Palace breakfast is my new favorite Disney meal. I loooooved that puffed French toast and I had some very good apple tarts there too!

So cute that Pooh sat down with you. Tigger sat down with us at a breakfast at Disneyland and made my dad rub his shoulders :rotfl: That's awesome you were able to have a conversation!

I did a solo morning at MK this trip where basically all I did was meet characters. It was so much fun and your TR so far is making a solo trip sound really fun!

That's so wonderful you got to ride the teacups with Alice and White Rabbit!!! I got to ride Peter Pan's Flight with Belle when I was little and it's one of my best childhood memories ever. Alice looks great in the photos, so in character!

I LOVE the idea of pictures in front of the trolley show!

Danielle and her family are so wonderful!! I would be pretty starstruck meeting Yeti as well.

I'm glad you got to meet Anna and Elsa together. I met them together in November and I liked it so much better than meeting them separately. I mean, having them separate definitely keeps the line down, but it was so much fun to see them interact.

Thank you so much Courtney for the great compliment about our family. We love your family too.

What a great start to your trip! Your photography skills do a great thing! They document all the fun you are having! That is the point of most photography, right?

I can't recall if I ever complimented you on your previous TR's but I meant to. Now I am back for the most recent one! Looks like an awesome trip so far! Doing a solo trip is on my bucket list!

Wow loving all the meet and greet pics in this last update! You were so lucky to get to ride with Alice and the White Rabbit too!!!

We are doing Crystal Palace for the first time in Sept, I'm super excited! I also want to try and meet as many characters as we can. DS is only 2.5 so I'm sure he will have fun with it too :)

I love all the character interactions! Did that friend of Aurora have the voice down packed? She looks like the one I saw in a video who really did something special with her voice.

Our Wendy in October looked a lot like your Alice ;) and she was simply amazing & adorable! How fun that you got to ride the teacups with them! Character hunting is one of our favorite things to do nowadays, so I totally loved all the characters in these updates.

Do you have several pairs of ears with different bows attached or are they detachable? They are all so cute, and Hayley is amazingly talented! So funny that she recognized you by your bow!!

Holy smokes, that was some great bus karma again! I love it when the buses cooperate.

They will make you pancakes?! I didn't know that either. Score!

I absolutely love the fact that you changed your bows throughout the day.

Merida is on my meet and greet list this upcoming trip. She's one I haven't met yet. Oh, and Rapunzel!

I remember you telling me all about riding the teacups with Alice and the White Rabbit. Just awesome.

Hahaha, Yeti is like a celebrity, right? He didn't do too much on this trip though. :rotfl2:

And again the waiting for the mine train begins. :lmao:

That's awesome that Hayley recognized you! So cool that you were able to meet her.

Oh my goodness - how did I just get her now???!! Well I'm all caught up and what a great trip so far! I have to admit, I actually got a little teary when I saw the bit about the Teacup ride with Alice & the White Rabbit - what a truly magical memory!

Thanks so much for sharing the magic Missy! 32 more days till we're back in our happy place and your report is really helping the time pass quickly :flower3:

What a fantastic morning! I still have not eaten at Crystal Palace yet! (I know, i'm a Tiggerfan! How could I have not been there yet?!) Believe me it on my growing list of To Do's. It's such a beautiful restaurant and I love the Mickey pancake!
I remember seeing your pic of Alice & the White Rabbit online. So cool! Love hearing about all the little surprises and pixie dust that people experience on their trips! Gotta love Disney!!

I'm joining in too; I'm late but I saw your update on your FB page and realized I wasn't subscribed yet! So far it looks like the solo part of the trip was amazing!

Your ride with the White Rabbit and Alice sounds super magical! I probably would have cried, I'm a huge Alice in Wonderland fan. Hope the pixie dust continues!

What great MK day. Characters, dismeets, and corn dogs. Pretty darn perfect.

Can't believe you hit to ride the teacups with Alice and the white rabbit. Pixie dust for sure. And on the same day as Anna n Elsa! What a coup.

Btw love your bows. Gonna have to raid the site before our next trip.

Your Pixie Dust was over flowing. Love the photos in the cup with Alice and the MH. You had your own Missy-Palooza with all of your awesome character meets :worship:

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!! That teacup ride with Alice and the White Rabbit?! I have no words! That is absolutely amazing!! And what a FANTASTIC Alice!

I simply love all of your M&Gs! So wonderful. You must have been on cloud nine all day!! I follow a friend of Cinderella's on Instagram and it just makes me smile seeing these pictures.

And I love that you met the girl who makes the bows! That is ridiculous! (In a good way, of course.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter