Allentown PA, July 15th, 2006 Who's Comin?!?!?!

Just registered today for the 7/15 Dis Fan Meet in Allentown.
I wonder if there are any other DVC members like us attending who are also going on the DVC Members Cruise in October? It would be really nice to meet some of the people who we will soon be cruising with. Let me know.

Mike S.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Fred Block's 2006 DisMeets.com Fans Gathering
is now officially .... S O L D O U T ! !

I'm excited to say that we sold out at 350 people on Saturday 5/27/2006.
There are no available seats for this year's event. Please consider checking
us out for next year's event. Watch the www.DisMeets.com website to learn
more sometime after this year's meet is over.

Fred Block
DisMeets.com Founder and Senior Event Coordinator

WOWZERS!!! That's more than double last year if I remember right. Should be loads of fun!

Well, we're getting down to the wire....

Less than a month to go...

Lotsa Planning going on! This is gonna be the best year yet!

Hi Jen! :wave:

It was very nice running into you last night ::yes::

See you in Allentown!

:Pinkbounc
Charade said:
me too!

Charade, you goin?

~I got my confirmation today, I ordered a hoodie & now I'm hoping it's cold enough in the hotel that night to wear it~

I'll be at the meet bright & early, I'll be at registration & working the room during the whole event :)

I've already made myself a name tag (from DWTrivia) to put in my DWT lanyard...Fred also had staff shirts made, I'll be wearing one of those during the meet.

My Mom, best friend Rose and me are also staying at the hotel that night...my rooms all booked. aaaand...I scored tickets from WMMR to take my group to Dorney the next day before we go home .... so yeah...I'm excited!

:thumbsup2 :banana: :woohoo: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :bounce: :dance3: :cool1: :thumbsup2

Who's comin with us?

let's start a list and maybe see how many new DISers we can meet

:grouphug:

My group = Me-Colleen, my Mom-Jill & best friend-Rose - all staying saturday night.​

Jen? Charade? who's next???​

tiggerwannabe said:
Charade, you goin?

Yessiree Bob!!

And I'll be wearing my (sorta) lime green button that Towncrier (so kindly) made for me!

tiggerwannabe said:
Who's comin with us?

let's start a list and maybe see how many new DISers we can meet

:grouphug:

My group = Me-Colleen, my Mom-Jill & best friend-Rose - all staying saturday night.​

Jen? Charade? who's next???​

Me-Jen
Kimwim8-Kim
Her hubby-Jay

All 3 of us are staying Saturday night!

I'll be there with my mom and DD. Arriving Friday. Look for my shirt that say's TIGGERLOVER on the back. I want to change my name on here but the only way to do that is to re-register.

Lori

Me, Mom & Rose
Jen, Kimwim & HubbyJay
Lori, Mom & DD

...come on guys...one more week...who's comin!

We got 350 in attendance, I know there's more of you out there...

princessarielle said:
I'll be there with my mom and DD. Arriving Friday. Look for my shirt that say's TIGGERLOVER on the back. I want to change my name on here but the only way to do that is to re-register.

Lori

I've heard of Mods changing screennames...takes a bit-o-beggin tho :confused3

My sister and I are coming :banana: :banana: . We are driving up from Baltimore Sat. morning. What time are most people planning on arriving? Right at 10AM or later? I think we are going to leave around 7AM, maybe earlier. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter