AllStar Music virgin

alyjaysarge

Earning My Ears
I am staying at the AllStar Music Dec 3-11 and have never stayed there before. Any special recommendations anyone can suggest, like where are the best rooms located etc...?:D

Alyjaysarge,

It depends on the atmosphere you're looking for as to what buildings are best. If you want quieter buildings, stay toward the back of the resort away from the pools. We stayed in Broadway building #7 and enjoyed the quiet evenings and pleasant walk to the guest services building each morning to get breakfast and catch the bus. If you have children, you may want to stay closer to the main building so you can have quick access to the pool and have a shorter walk to catch the busses in the morning. I believe Calypso and Jazz are the closest to the pool and main building. Check out a resort map to get a better idea of the layout (AS Music is in blue at the bottom of the map):
http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/allstarmap.jpg

Good luck! :)

My granddaughter7 and I stayed at ASMu last year and loved it. We were in Jazz building, which we liked very much. It was quiet but right in between the two pools and only a short walk to the food court & bus stop. It's a good place, I'd stay there again in a heartbeat.

Oh, and WELCOME TO THE DIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter