Almost Home or Let's get the bad part of the Trip over first

After that year I think DLP everyday is just what the doctor ordered! You poor thing! I hope it is smooth sailing going forward!

Hi Carrie, welcome back :goodvibes So sorry to hear you've had such a tough time of it. Luckily you live beside the best pick-me-up ever made :lovestruc

Really lovely to hear from you and look forward to hearing all about your adventures and new ones to come :)

Oh Cherry if it's the one that's just opposite the Place du Toscane I hope it will be good as I'm just round the corner from it :cutie:

Can't wait to be moving in, OH is getting the keys on Friday :goodvibes

Yep, that's the one Carrie! Mmmm!

Oooh, not long, it's going to be an exciting weekend! Look after yourself though, don't rush to get it all sorted, you can just relax at being home. (Or take a little walk into the Park of course :))

Hi Carrie !

Now on the right thread :rotfl:

I often think about you and your journey in the past too.

I hope that everything is going well for you and if I learned something here on the board:

We are all part of this great worldwide Disney family and you will never be alone.

:grouphug:

and...hey....I need you for more infos: pictures of menus, how do I get to Paris with the RER, how can I book tickets for the Eifel tower and the Louvre in advance and where and when and so on and so on and so on......:laughing:

Good to see you back !

:thumbsup2

Welcome Back Carrie, sorry to hear about your accident and your cancer but hope you continue to recover. Apart from that sounds like you had an amazing time and created wonderful memories. I look forward to gearing about it all.

Welcome back and welcome home Carrie!

It sounds like you had an amazing time in the Far East. Would love to hear more - before we had the children we spent a fair few holidays over that way and love it - one day (kids grown up!) we will get back.

So sorry to hear about your health issues. You've had a bit of time (understatement of the year) but as others have said, you are strong and being so close to your 'happy place' and your family will help you recover I am sure. I wish you continued remission and a happy move into your flat, and moving forwards with your life in France again.

It will be lovely to see you here again on the boards - you are so helpful and a mind of information - you have been missed! :goodvibes

xxx

Oh, Carrie_Cat if you could send a postcard it would be great. I was going to order those from Disney service, but now I heard rumors they don't sent it anymore, but you can download your invitations. So little bit disappointing. But if you could spare some time, I'd be very grateful.

Can't wait for your news, info, menus etc. I've been missing this so much.

So lovely to see you back! What a terrible time you've had :hug: but hope you continue to make a good recovery and hope you're now settling into your new home. Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures. :goodvibes

You've almost made me cry you know.:hug: I don't know about being strong...I've always been called stoic so maybe that helped me. I've got to go through a lot yet, they tell me it's like the stages of grief but I'm sure with the positive thoughts and encouragement of this board and the magic of Disney I'll come through it ok :goodvibes

It know it isn't the same but my Mam had an unplanned hysterectomy and after recovering she went and found new hobbies that were just for her to focus on herself. She took up golf and reckons its been a saviour because she could get out and do something that took her mind off of everything and that it was just for her. It was a tough couple of years but she made great friends doing something she said she wouldn't have done if she had not had had her illness.
Its a beautiful thing to see the support on the boards and how many people care about you. I hope things get easier but whatever life throws at you we'll all be here. :goodvibes

Just wanted to add my good wishes along with everyone else's, Carrie_Cat :goodvibes

I think you left on your travels not too long after I discovered this great forum but even in that short time, I remember you being such a help and I benefited from your Disney wisdom before our trip too :)

So sorry to read about your problems but glad things are looking up - and moving so close to the magic must be a great tonic. How lovely to be able to pop into the parks for a dose of escapism whenever you need it :wizard:

Wishing you lots of good times and pixiedust:

Welcome back Carrie. I had really missed your posts, and had wondered where you had gone - you must have gone off gallivanting when I was on my "permanent" break from DLP and Disboards which lasted not very long! ;)

I am so, so sorry to hear about your accident and illness, I truly hope the road to recovery is an easy one. And I hope being so close to DLP helps along the way!

Sending lots of love :hug:

Hello :wave2:

I am VERY late to this welcome back party! I'm so sorry I've been away and offline for three weeks - just catching up now :goodvibes

WOW, I don't really know where to start! I'm sorry for everything that you have had to endure over the last few months. Just wow. However as I'm sure you have gathered we are glad to have you back :goodvibes it's so funny before we went away I was reading restaurant reviews planning for our Dec trip and read one of yours and was thinking of how you were getting on. I see from more recent threads that you have managed a few trips already :) I'm not going to make a big cuppa and drool over all your photo updates :surfweb:

It's lovely to have you back, happy and healthy :goodvibes

I obviously missed this too. Sorry to hear about your health issues, and hope you are fully on the mend, so close to wonderful DLP. Will look forward to your updates and invaluable reviews. :goodvibes

Hi Carrie Cat,

I too had wondered how your travels had gone. I'm glad to hear that you made some wonderful memories but really sorry to hear about all the health issues you have experienced :hug:

Your contributions to the board were always invaluable and I'm sure I will be back planning a trip to Paris at some point in the future to take advantage of them again. I wish you all the best for a continued recovery with lots of visits to your happy place. :goodvibes

I somehow missed this thread too. I'm sorry you had to go through all that! I hope you have recovered well and are feeling better. Please God you will have a healthy future. x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter