Alohaaaaa!!! Let's do the hula!!!!!! TR LINK ADDED

I got some pictures from Heather last night! They look warmer than we are in Georgia....it snowed here last night. :cold:

IMG00270-20110209-2204.jpg

IMG00265-20110209-1811.jpg

Short sleeves and some in shorts. Looks good to me.
Trent said it is raining there this morning.

I bet Hollie had a blast dancing it up on stage!

The pictures are wonderful, it looks like you are having a blast. It snowed here last night, but the most of the roads are OK.

Hey Heather!:goodvibes It looks like you're having a great trip so far, minus forgetting your make-up of course! We just missed you then, we left for home on Tuesday morning from the Grand Floridian and you arrived Monday night then?

Love the Chef Mickey picture. You all look fabulous! Hannah is such a cutie, she looks like a little doll! And Hollie looks beautiful as always.:cutie:

The Luau pic is adorable! Look at Hollie working on her hula on stage too!:goodvibes I hope you're having an amazing time together. Enjoy every moment, it goes by so quickly!:goodvibes

Hollie looks so cute in her Lilo dress! Perfect attire for the Aloha Party!:stitch:

I bet she had a blast on stage, she was born to be a star! :thumbsup2

Hope the weather will be okay for your drive home...safe travels....bring the sunshine home with you. :sunny:

Love the "splash" protection!:laughing:

I'm not a fan of the drop on Splash Mountain....Hollie you are so brave! :thumbsup2
Lexi is almost 11 and has never tried it. :blush:

Thank you Punkin for posting the updates.
(On a side note I LOVE the cute avatar you have with Seth & Mickey...so adorable.)

I AM BACK!!! AND I AM SUPER POOPED!!! I am trying to come up with the perfect TR name. Um, lets see....I got cussed at by a hag at Epcot, Hollie was having a meltdown at HM because she has somehow gotten scared of it and a grown, might I add GROWN man who was like in his 50's took it upon himself to laugh about it and egg her on, then a rude lady at IASW. Where the heck was the pixie dust when I needed it!! Seriously!!!!

But, I am off to bed and will start on this tomorrow! :)

Thank you sweet Dawn for updating on here for me! I will reply back to everyone tomorrow! :)

I AM BACK!!! AND I AM SUPER POOPED!!! I am trying to come up with the perfect TR name. Um, lets see....I got cussed at by a hag at Epcot, Hollie was having a meltdown at HM because she has somehow gotten scared of it and a grown, might I add GROWN man who was like in his 50's took it upon himself to laugh about it and egg her on, then a rude lady at IASW. Where the heck was the pixie dust when I needed it!! Seriously!!!!

But, I am off to bed and will start on this tomorrow! :)

Thank you sweet Dawn for updating on here for me! I will reply back to everyone tomorrow! :)

Welcome back Heather!:goodvibes

Oh dear, that doesn't sound good! I hope it didn't put a damper on your trip. How about this for your title "Hags, meltdowns and rudeness, oh my!":laughing:

Welcome home! :goodvibes Like I said on FB, Disney World brings out the best in decent people and the worst in not-so-decent people. It's amazing.

Welcome home Heather and family! I hope that, besides those creeps, that you had a good time. I can't wait to hear those stories!!!

Welcome home, Heather! I can't believe all the jerks you had to deal with. I still hope you had a good time though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter