Alphabet/ Die Cut/ Punches Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is updated as of today! Wow!
I need to start getting pages together and start sending out requests!!! ;)

Here is the list of the punches that I have:

Mickey face punch (1 inch)
MICKEY word punch (2 inches)
Side view of Mickey walking (1 inch)
Mickey waving (1 inch)
Mickey head profile (3/4 inch)
Three circle Mickey head (1/4 inch)
Three circle Mickey head (1/2 inch)
Three circle Mickey head (1 1/2 inches)
Swirly Mickey head (1 inch)
Stitch sitting (1 inch)
Nemo profile (1 1/4 inches)
Squirt profile (1 1/4 inches)
Pooh face punch (1 inch)
Side view of Pooh walking (1/2 inch)
Pooh waving (1 inch)
Tigger bouncing (1 inch)
Castle (1 inch)
Side bunny hopping (1/2 inch)
Side train (1/2 inch)
Side dolphin (1/2 inch)
Snowflake (3/4 inch)
Tulip (1/2 inch)
Maple leaf (1 1/2 inch)
Heart (1 inch)
Two hearts intertwined (1 inch)
Filefolder (1 7/8 x 1 3/16 inches)
Square (1 3/8 inches)

Okay you may add:

Walk In My Garden -Cricut Cart

Red Sizzix

Film Strip
Boy Body
Clip Board

I mentioned that I had a Cricut cartridge on another thread and haven't listed myself here. Bad Me!!!

I have a Cricut---these are the cartridges I have

Mickey and Friends
Mickey Font
George
All Mixed Up
Opposites Attract
Zoo Balloo
Printing Press
Tags, Bags and Boxes
Doodlecharms

I think I want to get a wishblade. Time to treat myself. ;) Other than what it comes with is there anything else that I need to get? Can I just download fonts from the net to use with it. How to I get the images for it to cut?

There is a wishblade thread over on the scrapbook that talks more about the wishblade in detail.

Summary -
you can use any .ttf font and any .wmf image to cut.
It now comes with with an autotrace feature for image cutting (had to trace by hand before).
You can make your files for cutting, or you can purchase ones other people have already done.

Pro - if you can find it, you can cut it
Con - You have to be hooked up to your computer

There is a wishblade thread over on the scrapbook that talks more about the wishblade in detail.

Summary -
you can use any .ttf font and any .wmf image to cut.
It now comes with with an autotrace feature for image cutting (had to trace by hand before).
You can make your files for cutting, or you can purchase ones other people have already done.

Pro - if you can find it, you can cut it
Con - You have to be hooked up to your computer

Thanks.

i have a ? about the craftrobo or the wishblade. i am looking for someone that has either of these things. does it cut out anything you want? i've read it has to be a ttf font. i'm not sure what that is. what i'm getting at is, i'm looking for someone to make the the R with the broken circle around it that is the symbol for the rescue heroes. my son is totally into them and i have a million pics of him with them and i wanted to do a page but was wondering how to make that R symbol.

thanks everyone. any help would be appreciated.

i'll go search the web and see if i can find it to put here so you'll know what i'm talking about.

i hope this works......http://www.fisher-price.com/us/rescueheroes/birthday/badges.pdf

Can you add the teardrop cartridge for me.

I have a couple punches too:

Mickey heads in Extra Large, Large and Small

Everything has been updated to here!!!!

Thanks!!!

If anyone needs anything please let one of us know.. We'd be happy to help!!!

Nancy,
Can you please update mine to take out the skinny mini font that I have posted? I have lost half of the letters. :confused: Not sure where they are!!! When I find them I will let you know!!! If I ever do find them!!! I hope they are in my house somewhere!!! Anyway, I now have the mini moxie set font if you want to add that one, its really cute!

I've got you updated Maria!
Well, what happened to those missing letters.. See, the kid moves in and you lost some of your letters... it happens to the best of us! LOL

I know if I missing something... I go clean DD's room! I can find things I didn't even realize were missing from my scrap room!

Thank you so much rebecca (rlovew) for my rescue symbols. I just love them. i have not put them together yet because i am waiting until i'm ready to put the page together. but thank you so so much. if you need anything please let me know.

thanks again,
holly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter