Also looking for name designs

jennydep

Mouseketeer
We are going in April for dd's wish trip. I have been having so much fun going through these designs and planning what shirts to make. Could someone do a name for dd Mickey (short for Michaela, not after the mouse!) and for ds Brad. Mickey is 8 and loves princesses. Brad will turn 7 while we are at Disney and loves Power Rangers, Toy Story, Tarzan, Goofy. Thank you so much!!!

Feel free to drop by our site and see our little cancer warrior and her super brother so you will have an idea who these designs are going for. www.deputyfamily.net

Jenny

I would love to do them for you!!

This is the reason I love to design to add pixie dust to special trips!!! I will work on them and have them for you tomorrow!!

I was going to offer (but I am not very good) but The Queen is doing them & you will be very, very pleased with the results. :cheer2: :cheer2:
J&N's mom, you are a nice person. Penny

jennydep said:
We are going in April for dd's wish trip. I have been having so much fun going through these designs and planning what shirts to make. Could someone do a name for dd Mickey (short for Michaela, not after the mouse!) and for ds Brad. Mickey is 8 and loves princesses. Brad will turn 7 while we are at Disney and loves Power Rangers, Toy Story, Tarzan, Goofy. Thank you so much!!!

Feel free to drop by our site and see our little cancer warrior and her super brother so you will have an idea who these designs are going for. www.deputyfamily.net

Jenny

Have just looked at your site and read your daughter's story. She really is a brave girl - I hope you all have a great trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter