Altered Paperclip swap- COMPLETE

Stephanie:

I would like to do the following (I forgot to write down the group number)
Fab 5 Minnie
Princesses: Cindy and Ariel
Pooh: Tigger and Piglet.

I might add a few more depending on if you need more people.

Susan

I've edited my list to change almost all of them LOL As I don't mind changing and it makes it easier for everyone. If we need another princess, I could add Aurora and do Aurora and Belle.

Oops!! Stephanie, I made my list last night in Word and didn't realize that you had added a group. I'll go edit my post so the group numbers are correct. Sorry about that.

Good morning! May I have the following groups, please:

Group A – Pluto

Group B – Snow White

Group C – Pooh

Group E – BTMR

Group F – Beauty and the Beast Show

Group G – Africa

Group H – Test Track

Group I – Canada and England

Group J – Pumpkins

Group K – Butterflies

Group L – Candles

Group M – Purple

Group N – Zoo

Thanks!

Got you all signed up! Thank you for joining!

thanks! I will check in later to see if you need any spots filled!

It has been awhile since I have been able to swap. I have been one busy momma! I would like to join this swap now that I finally have the time. Can I please join the following groups:
GROUP J-Thanksgiving
GROUP K-Dance/Music
GROUP L-Balloons
GROUP M-Yellow
GROUP N- Zoo
Thanks so much.:flower3: I am so excited to swap again. I'm long overdue!!

Good morning everyone!
I would like ...
Group A - Mickey
Group B – Belle
Group C - Eeyore
Group D - Chip & Dale
Group E - Caslte
Group F – Voyage of the little Mermaid
Group G - Animal paw prints
Group H – Soaring
Group I - Moracco & Norway
Group J – Summer
Group K – Not sure yet
Group L – Presents
Group M - blue
Group N – Beach

I got you all signed up! Thanks for joining!

Stephanie:

I would like to do the following (I forgot to write down the group number)
Fab 5 Minnie
Princesses: Cindy and Ariel
Pooh: Tigger and Piglet.

I might add a few more depending on if you need more people.

Susan

I got you signed up! Thanks for joining!

I noticed a mistake
Srauchbauer- tigger and Piglet instead of Pooh.

The only reason I noticed is because I had picked Pooh, then changed it to Piglet then to Eeyore as every time I posted someone had choosen the one I wanted.
thought I would let you know.

My groups are perfect! For Group K can you add lady bugs

I know I have been away for almost a year, but may I have the last two spots in the world showcase group? I will go back and look and see if there are others I can use.

I noticed a mistake
Srauchbauer- tigger and Piglet instead of Pooh.

The only reason I noticed is because I had picked Pooh, then changed it to Piglet then to Eeyore as every time I posted someone had choosen the one I wanted.
thought I would let you know.

My groups are perfect! For Group K can you add lady bugs

Thanks for letting me know! I think I fixed it! I will add ladybugs to your group K

I know I have been away for almost a year, but may I have the last two spots in the world showcase group? I will go back and look and see if there are others I can use.

Absolutely! I will add you in now! Thanks for joining the swap.... Welcome back!

Hi! I didn't look at the list of what everyone chose...so if there are dups just take them out please...I know you said you would put the groups to 8 people, do I'm guessing I'm still in time? LOL Anyway, here's my list:

A. Minnie
B. Snow White
C. Pooh
D. Woody
E. Liberty Bells
F. Star Tours
G. Tree of Life
H. Spaceship Earth
J. Halloween
L. Cupcakes

Can we duplicate a character and/or a holiday if we don't duplicate the actual icon? Also, if there is enough interest in the WS group to only do one country each, I'd like to get in on that group. If not, that's fine! Thanks and enjoy your first hosting gig!

Could I do the US and Canada in the second World Showcase group also? I think that will cover it for this swap. Wanna ease back into the water instead of diving right in! ;)

Ok, going to see what is open.. I've read thru all the posts...just to see what was going on ...now to check the OP....

Hi! I didn't look at the list of what everyone chose...so if there are dups just take them out please...I know you said you would put the groups to 8 people, do I'm guessing I'm still in time? LOL Anyway, here's my list:

A. Minnie
B. Snow White
C. Pooh
D. Woody
E. Liberty Bells
F. Star Tours
G. Tree of Life
H. Spaceship Earth
J. Halloween
L. Cupcakes

Can we duplicate a character and/or a holiday if we don't duplicate the actual icon? Also, if there is enough interest in the WS group to only do one country each, I'd like to get in on that group. If not, that's fine! Thanks and enjoy your first hosting gig!

I know some of your items you picked others have signed up for already. I wouldn't mind two of the same characters signed up for but since the others changed their choices I'll have to keep it that way.

As for the Epcot countries, I hate to go back and change everyone who has signed up to go back and pick only one country... The second group is gaining in interest through. I don't think it will have trouble filling up. Only Canada and USA has been picked in the second group so there are plenty of countries to choose from!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter