Altered Paperclip swap- COMPLETE

before i can start mine i need to find my scraproom, never cleaned up after I finished my FE's for our june cruise.

before i can start mine i need to find my scraproom, never cleaned up after I finished my FE's for our june cruise.

I understand.. I have rearranged piles in my scraproom since we returned from our June Disney trip! I really must get all my mojo back...got the ideas just not the energy!!! :flower3:

Lisa- amazing items! I am so excited I am going to be getting some of your clips! Feel free to mail whenever you are ready!

Nan, everything you make is amazing! I can't wait to see your items. I always love the work you do!

I am sorry I've been gone off a few days, went to Nashville for the night and just got back into town. I'll get the rest of you checked in on the first page. If you have any questions feel free to ask
Stephanie

Lisa- amazing items! I am so excited I am going to be getting some of your clips! Feel free to mail whenever you are ready!

Nan, everything you make is amazing! I can't wait to see your items. I always love the work you do!

I am sorry I've been gone off a few days, went to Nashville for the night and just got back into town. I'll get the rest of you checked in on the first page. If you have any questions feel free to ask
Stephanie

Thanks :goodvibes I'll probably get it in the mail next week, but will let you know for sure!
hope you had fun in Nashville, did you see Elvis :rotfl:

Well, family has all left so things will settle down a bit now. We have a check in scheduled for this Friday just to see how you are doing. If you have any questions feel free to ask. If you ready to mail, go for it....I'm ready!
Stephanie

my groups are completely done at 75% and the remaining have to be clued except for one group.

GROUP E: I need help ladies. I have no inspiration for Castle what so ever. I can't remember what I had in mind for that group. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

my groups are completely done at 75% and the remaining have to be clued except for one group.

GROUP E: I need help ladies. I have no inspiration for Castle what so ever. I can't remember what I had in mind for that group. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

do you have a castle punch? do you have any of the princess carts? maybe a crown or shield?

quick question: do I send all the clips or do I keep mine at home for me (hope that is as clear as mud).

Also checking in: Just getting started my goal is to complete them this weekend and get them in the mail. Will update on Monday.

quick question: do I send all the clips or do I keep mine at home for me (hope that is as clear as mud).

Also checking in: Just getting started my goal is to complete them this weekend and get them in the mail. Will update on Monday.

you send ALL of your clips...makes it easier for the hostess when she is sorting!

Hi Stephanie! I'll check in now...I have sketched all my ideas. I have to go buy the clips but the rest I have. I am hoping to start and finish these next week/weekend. They should not take long at all!

thanks also forgot to ask do we make an extra for the hostess?

No, you do not need to make extra for the hostess. I have joined almost every group so I will be getting most of them anyway. You just need to make the number of sets listed. I got your check in too. Thanks so much!
Stephanie

Hi Stephanie! I'll check in now...I have sketched all my ideas. I have to go buy the clips but the rest I have. I am hoping to start and finish these next week/weekend. They should not take long at all!

Thank you for checking in! I changed it on the front page!

I'm here..
lists made, carts pulled, papers pulled, clips on top of the paper..
Should be done this weekend and mailing on Monday or Tuesday... depends on how PJ feels and if she goes back to work on Monday or if the boys have throttled her because she's being a peach! :)

I'm done and will posting pictures later today. I will mail them to you around August 10 when we are down in Florida. Mailing it from here would be around $26. Isn't it crazy LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter