~!!!Alvern's Pin Shop*Only 2.5K per pin*!!!~

Alvern_Boy

DIS Veteran
Yep, I'm trying to clean out some of the extra pins I have, so I'm selling these for 2.5K each :)

4x St. Patrick's Day 07
7x Valentine's Day 07
2x VMK Birthday 07
3x Matterhorn *
5x Jack's Compass *
3x Club 33 *
1x Golden Giraffe *
3x Monte Cristo
2x Mint Julep
1x Doubloons
3x Football 07
1x Small World
4x Peter Pan's Flight
8x Pinocchio's Daring Journey
2x Dumbo the Flying Elephant

COLOR KEY: Green = Still Available, Red = Traded, * = Host Item

Have a great day, and thanks for looking =)

i would offer 2.5k for a birthday pin but i think that's a little too much considering how long ago it came out.

Good evening,

I'll give ya 2k for each of the pins below:
1x Club 33 *
1x Golden Giraffe
Let me know :)
Alonelymom

Good evening,

I'll give ya 2k for each of the pins below:
1x Club 33 *
1x Golden Giraffe
Let me know :)
Alonelymom

Thanks for the offer :) But....I was only willing to drop the price on that one birthday pin because it was sold so recently. Especially since those are Host items, I don't think I'd go for anything lower than 2.5K. :upsidedow

Sorry about that, and have a great day :wizard:

Thanks but both of those pins only retired in March and April, so it's not even been retired 1 year. Yes they were both host pins, 1 was reward for quest, and other cost 50 credits, so I believe 2k is a very fair and profitable offer.
But, they are your items to sell. I just wanted you to see where my offer was coming from.
Thanks anyways and have a great day :)

1 was reward for quest, and other cost 50 credits

They were both gotten from winning the Host games during those months, not from a quest or being sold.

Sorry if I'm being kinda stubborn, I do think you have a good offer, but with them retiring Host pins I'm kinda hesitant to trade mine away. :grouphug:

I do hope you'll be able to get those pins sometime :groom:

If that cute little giraffe pin is still available I'll give you the 2.5K you ask.. Let meh know, I'll be on at open.. TY

I actually just traded away my Giraffe pin :guilty: I'm sorry, I was on VMK and somebody messaged me with their kiosk ready right then.

Thanks for your time though :groom:

And sorry for the double post :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter