Am I missing something?

misstheworld

Mouseketeer
I can't seem to find this week's podcast and don't remember anything said last week about it being cancelled.

Nope, it's not up yet. Sometimes its up a little closer to noon Florida time. We need to be patient and it's so hard isn't it??? PodSquad, this should be considered a compliment as this show is so good, we can hardly wait to hear it!

Sam

They've had a very, very busy 2 weeks, with meets and all, and the weather being so spectacular, and the holidays...I can't hardly blame them for slowing down a little.
Do I get the cruise now????

Nope, it's not up yet. Sometimes its up a little closer to noon Florida time. We need to be patient and it's so hard isn't it??? PodSquad, this should be considered a compliment as this show is so good, we can hardly wait to hear it!

Sam

Noon. Good call. It's noon and it's up!!!

:banana: :banana:

They've had a very, very busy 2 weeks, with meets and all, and the weather being so spectacular, and the holidays...I can't hardly blame them for slowing down a little.
Do I get the cruise now????

Good try! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter