Am I Right?

camdensmom

DIS Veteran
We were back and forth on the dining plan and the # of days we wanted to get park tickets for, but have decided to try the plan. Of course I procrastinated calling and adding it on and when I called tonight at 10:01 I got the recording that states they close at 10:00. Figures.

Anyhow, when I last called to get details I believe she told me I could add the plan up until 5 days before arrival.

We are arriving next Tuesday the 14th.

Am I correct in the fact that it is five days and if so is it safe to assume the math means that tomorrow (Thursday) would be the last day to call and add it? I'm just 2nd guessing myself as well as if "up to 5 days" meant not including.

I suppose the mystery will be solved in the a.m., but I don't want to go to sleep dreaming about all my potential yummy Disney food if I'm wrong.

Thanks in advance!

I think you're right because when I asked about our trip, my husband asked the latest we could add it and they told him 3/22. We're arriving 3/27. Hope that helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter