Am I the only person who did not get a dream?

Did you recieve a dream yet?

• Yes

• No

• Haven't been to Disney since the beginning of 2007

Results are only viewable after voting.
four trips, no dreams. i actually never even saw the dream team. but, to be honest i really wasn't looking. i'm not the "lucky" type so I never even thought about it. a CM did get this little girl in a store to stop wailing at the top of her lungs one time, and that seemed like a dream come true at the time!!!!;)

Us either!
May 2007 10 People=no dreams
October 2008 6 people=hunting down the dream team!!!;)
They can run, but they can't hide!!!:rotfl:

Nope. But it's great to just go isn't it??

Although it is a little frustrating when people are like WE'VE WON 8 DIFFERENT DREAMS NOW! Especially if they've won big ones bc you want to say SHARE THE LUCK! or for the dream team to ask if you've ever won before but it IS the luck of the draw and totally random so I guess we have to just keep hoping! But can someone else explain the postcard thing to me?? I didnt know you could do that!!!

My adult daughter and I also thought that only families with children won dreams. We were wrong.

We went for ten days and won our first day (Dream Fast Passes) coming off Splash Mountain and our last day (Dream Lanyards) getting on The Great Movie Ride.

It's all so random that it's about being in the right place at the right time. We saw the Dream Team over and over again during our trip.

Good luck to everyone going.

We were there Dec 06 and March 08 and didn't get any dreams. I highly doubt I'll get one when I am there in 2 weeks either. I'm just not that lucky! LOL! I have a friend who went in June. She likes Disney but isn't a diehard (like us DISers). They won twice in one week! A Dream FP and the ears!

Allyson

We have been to WDW 4 times for more than 23 days and never received a dream.

I've been once so far and no dreams yet. Maybe this trip in December.

We have been to Disney 4 times since YOMD started for about 43 days in total and we have yet to receive anything.:sad2:

We've been 7 times in the last 2 years for about 45 days but no prizes. :sad2:

We have been to WDW 3 times during the YOAMD- 1/07, 10/07, and 5/08. We got YOAMD Ears on our first day of our first trip, on the first attraction we rode that day (TOT)! Nothing at all since then, though.

This thread is the first I've heard of a dream, but then again this is my first trip too :laughing:

What's like the grand prize of dreams? I hope we get one :)

4 trips worth about 35 days and nothing yet. I would just like a hat or something. I'm going again in Oct... so maybe I'll get lucky...

This thread is the first I've heard of a dream, but then again this is my first trip too :laughing:

What's like the grand prize of dreams? I hope we get one :)

Nothing big, just a

Nights stay in Cinderella's Castle Suite!

Nope, I've been 3 times since it started and nothing.

May 07 - 7 days
October 07 - 2 days
April 08 - 7 days

I'm going back in October for 4 days. So we'll see.

The thing is, not only have I not won anything. But I've never seen anyone else win anything. I mean you see people walking around with dream ears or dream fastpasses but I've never seen them actually awarded.

we were in wdw for 8 days starting july 29 and we won dream fast passes on
ee in animal kingdom, also going into buzz in mk and won dream ears getting off btr in mk and also getting off splash mtn in mk. we won all on different mornings. we were very lucky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter