Ama Ama October 14, 2022

bwbuddy5

First trips WDW MK 1972, Epcot 1982
FWIW, I called today and was told that Ama Ama was opening October 14, and you can call for reservations beginning October 3.

I’ll believe it when I call.

FWIW, I called today and was told that Ama Ama was opening October 14, and you can call for reservations beginning October 3.

I’ll believe it when I call.
Whoo hoo! Will be there in late November and can’t wait to try it!

So Excited!!! One of my favorite restaurants on the planet and will be there for 10 nights in early November. Such a great nightime view with historically awesome seafood.

Hoping ressies go live on the website too but will have to be ready to actually call.

Anyone try to call for reservations?
I called this morning. They confirmed opening on October 14th, but were not taking reservations until 9:00 am Hawaii time. I didn't call back, but checked the website and you can make reservations there. They also have the menu - looks like it is a price fixed four course meal.

I called this morning. They confirmed opening on October 14th, but were not taking reservations until 9:00 am Hawaii time. I didn't call back, but checked the website and you can make reservations there. They also have the menu - looks like it is a price fixed four course meal.
FYI, they are open today and according to Anna at front desk they are booked for the night. If we did want to enjoy a dinner during our stay she recommended I make a reservation asap with the concierge. My cousin is an employee in the Food Dept. recommended I go elsewhere and will probably go across the street and enjoy some cocktails and appetizers at Monkeypod.

What are the booking windows for table service restaurants at Aulani....30 days out? Is there a 30+10 for onsite like at WDW or just a standard 30mdays for everyone?

Also, does anyone know what time (and time zone) the day switches over to the next day's reservations? Thanks!

What are the booking windows for table service restaurants at Aulani....30 days out? Is there a 30+10 for onsite like at WDW or just a standard 30mdays for everyone?

Also, does anyone know what time (and time zone) the day switches over to the next day's reservations? Thanks!
It's 30 days starting at midnight Hawaiian time.

We're going to try and go twice during our upcoming trip. The menu looks good. I am hoping they do change up the fish selection and maybe have a nightly special or two.

My biggest complaint is the seafood stew they had a few years ago didn't make the menus cut. That was my fav.

Has anyone actually been successful making an online reservation for Ama Ama? I just tried to make a few sample ones and nothing at any time seems to be available. We won’t be there until the end of November, but I’m not too eager to get up at 3 AM LA time to make a reservation thirty days in advance when its midnight in Oahu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter