• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amazing - $20.01 per night at Courtyard in Downtown Disney!

FoodLover

Founder of MouseSavers.com
I called the hotel to confirm that this deal is for real -- it is! The best price I've ever found for this hotel before is $89 a night -- it usually runs more like $149. This hotel is on Disney property and offers Early Entry and access to tickets for E-Ride night.

Very limited availability, but the reservations desk told me there were still rooms left at this rate.

Visit http://www.mousesavers.com for full details.

Mary

Thanks Mary for sharing that great info!! Unfortunately we are going the first week of Oct. Can't beat the great price!! I'll let my hubby know about this, maybe can change the trip date! Thanks again!!

I just went to mousesavers and the link to this deal isn't working!!! What dates is it available, how does it work?

WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! That is a great price...unfortunately, we're not going until next year but we loved the Courtyard last trip!

thanks for the info!!!!!!
I just got the rate for our september trip for for nights. Such a great savings now I can afford a deluxe for the remaining three nights!!!

thanks again for all the great info
Michelle

Thanks for the notice. I don't check mousesavers unless I have a definite trip in mind but at $20.01 per night I just booked!! Another friend from work is going with me, we're driving--can you say ROAD TRIP---

watch out WDW!!!!!

Thanks
I just booked for our august trip will save quite a bit even over the all star $49 rate.

Ok has anyone stayed here before?
Tell me anything you can Please

Mary!!!

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. I have to budget all of our vacations and your generosity is most appreciated! If I didn't have to worry about tuition payments right now I would book a trip in a second flat! Thank you for all you do!

Maggie

Thank you so much. I've taken advantage of this offer and $49 a night at ASMu. Thanks again.

Anyone else transfering from the Music to the Courtyard August 12th? Then coming back the the Sports Thusday? Can't beat the either price. It saved me enough I added another night.

What is the best way to transfer? Probably by cab? anyone know about how much this will cost?

Thanks you sooooo much, Mary! I just got 2 rooms for 3 nights in September! Bless you! This is a pay now no refund type deal FYI.

I got the 20.01 rate !!!!
Was staying at Port Orleans and a few days at the Polynesian as a treat. With the 20.00 rate I added a night to the Polynesian and cancelled Port Orleans. We are arriving on the Saturday and the rate doesn't kick in till Sunday so have to pay 89.00 for that night (more than I am paying for the other four !). What a savings... thanks to everyone who posted.

This deal is almost too good to be true! When I called they still had rooms available so I booked our rooms there instead of at Disney!

Thank you so much! I never would have found this deal, because I was looking for discounts at Poly or AKL!

Ya,but whats the DEAL with airfairs?? can't find a cheap one from NW????? need 3 as close to $200. as possible much over that makes it impossable to afford!! Can't drive takes wayyyyyyy to long!!

Pegg--if you don't have a lot luggage maybe you can just take the shuttle to Dowtown Disney or TTC and catch a bus to the All Stars from there (of course I wouldn't do this during the "morning rush").

DH stayed at the hotel several years ago. It is a Marriott original hotel. Meaning= many hotels that carry the Marriott logo were "originally" other properties that Marriott purchased and just threw their logo on. (yeah yeah they claim to "refurbish" them but not all of them are at the same standards as the Marriotts I've stayed at). This htel is eligible for early entry and e-night.

We stayed here in May. I though it was a great hotel.(We got it throught priceline). The rooms are much bigger than All Stars. Let me know if you have any questions.

Just a couple of questions if anyone knows the answers...

1. Sept. 30 falls on a Sunday...does that mean that only that day is eligible for discount, or what about if you book beginning that Sunday through 10-3??

2. What are the charges for more than 2 adults in room??

Thanks.

Singitalto or anyone else,

What are the laundry facilities like and how much? I did request a tower room. Is there free ice machines or do you have to pay for it?

What is the eating or restaurants offer and are they really expensive?

Okay one more question, Do they offer a refillable mug? if so how much?

We just booked this rate for Sept 9-13. The receptionist we spoke to said that it was actually a typo! They legally have to honor it anyway. Can't beat 2 rooms at $40 per night! Now I just need a room Saturday September 8.

With the timeshare week we got at auction on EBay, and this deal, we're getting 13 days in Disney for just over $500!!!:D :D :D AND we never have to share a hotel room with the kids!! (we love our kids but like our privacy) My wife said that with all the money we're saving we should stay the one night at the Swan or Dolphin! Probably cost more than the rest of the two weeks combined.

If I keep finding deals like this on these boards we may never come home!
:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:

One last thing: the receptionist told us that the Courtyard by Mariott is the same hotel that used to be the Howard Johnsons, wich is where my wife and I stayed on our Honeymoon 12 years ago. She said that she would put in a request for us to be in the same room again. How cool is that? We had no idea of this when we booked the room.

Great price, and some real romance as well!
;) :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter