amazon.com Rewards

It uses your nickels up to 10% of the purchase price. Was your order $21.90?

The example they give is if you order something for $8.00 and you have $1.00 in your account, it takes off $0.80 and saves the other $0.20 for later. But if you order $30, it will take off the whole dollar.

HTH!

And I still haven't gotten any nickels for 2-3 days. I think all my trouble started when I DID clean out my cookies. And installed SpyBot? Hmmmmmm?

Well, actually, the book was $11.87, plus $3.99 s&h, less $2.19 "promotional certificate" but still totalling zero because I had $18 in gift certificate money, and I still have $4.33 at amazon! I know, complicated!!:o

Did you try the link that is 3 or 4 posts into this thread?? That is the one that always works for me!!:D

I've tried the link. It doesn't work for me.

Okay, I just tried the link, and this time it worked. This is the first time it has worked for me, and the first time in days that I got my nickels.

I've bookmarked the link & it works every time for me. I do use SpyBot & AdAware almost daily, so that shouldn't be the problem. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what the problem would be. Hopefully if you keep going back to the link it will continue to work for you. Those little nickels do add up!

Quick question - does anyone know how to disable to credit you get from earning the nickels if you don't want to use them for a particular order?

Thanks in advance :) .

Try this:

When in Checkout, there should be a "Change" button under Payment Method. Click it. Then there should be a line near the bottom that says: "You have $??.?? in gift certificates or promotional credit available for use toward this purchase. Would you like to apply it?" Try unchecking the box. Of course if you do have a gift cert in addition to the trivia nickels, you can't use one without the other, I don't think.

Eilonwy - Thanks so much for the tips. Do you know if you can use a code with the trivia money?

I don't know. But you can always try it and find out. It will tell you right away whether you can use the code or not. I know I've entered expired codes or the wrong code in the past and it displayed the reason why it couldn't be used on the screen (not enough in the basket, expired code, etc.).

It stopped working for me AGAIN a couple days ago. [grumble, grumble....] :mad: :rolleyes: :confused:

...that works for me - the link in the fourth post! Good luck!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter