American Airlines web special -OMA to MCO

lisadoor

Earning My Ears
I'm so excited!! I've just been lurking on the board but wanted to let you know I just booked on American's website 4 tickets for Dec 19-Dec 26 for $508 total!!! What a treat after saving $600 this week on our Contemporary ressies with new codes! I can buy my Cirque de Soleil tickets now!!

Lisa D
Iowa

I live in Cedar Rapids and have been watching for cheap fares. for the middle of December. Where are you flying from to get that rate?? :confused:

That's a great rate!!;)

I'm flying from Omaha on American Airlines. I booked through the American website www.aa.com . It is an internet only special from what I understand.
I have been "not so patiently" waiting for a good fare since June.

I just booked the same deal! We're traveling Nov 25-Dec 2. I just about did naked cartwheels over the deal!

And to make it even more sweet, we're traveling on AA vouchers we have from being bumped Nov00. They gave us $400x4, and we've now taken 2 trips on them (got $89tix last Nov) and still have $177x4 for one more trip next year. Yeah Hurray!

Always ;-)
Hunzi
flying free longer with bargain fares

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter