American Flag sweaters

Nickymouse

Mouseketeer
Can anyone help me find American flag sweaters for my kids? I've been searching online but have come up with nothing. We were hoping to wear them on our next trip. We adults already have ours.

If price is not an object, BabyBox.com has handmade flag sweaters for the low price of $92, sizes from infant to 10. They look gorgeous. Also try a search for flag sweater on Yahoo shopping. It comes up with a store called america! that has less expensive sweaters and tons of other patriotic stuff.

If you want to wait til you get to Disney, in Epcot at the America shop, it is entirely American flag....you name the type of shirt, tie, etc. that you want, and they have it!!!

No kids sweatshirts or sweaters at the American pavillion though, only flag t-shirts in their sizes. I was just there last weekend with my 6 year old and they had nothing for her.

Try Old Navy. They usually have a lot of flag stuff, even before September 11th.

Also, if price isn't a concern (!!) Ralph Lauren always has flag sweaters, and they're very nice.

I've already been to Old Navy and had no luck. Only short sleeves. As for Ralph Lauren, that is the sweater I really want but they are sold out everywhere, even on line. Thanks for the replies.

If you can't find the sweater you might consider a old navy t-shirt with a turtle neck underneath it. I have done this and it is cheap and comfortable. My DS always seems to get so messy in parks with messy snacks and drinks and eating snacks on the run. I hate to ruin expensive clothes or worry about him messing them up. Have fun and I bet you will all look great inwhatever you decide.
Jordan's mom

Currently the Disney Store has t-shirts with Mickey and the American Flag on them for children.
Also, if you have a Sam's Club in your area they currently have American Flag sweatshirts.

They have these at Disneystore.com. I thought they were pretty neat.

82131M_P.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter