American Idol Finale!!!

Aimbier31

theres only one thing two do three words four you.
Ok So who do u want to win archuellta or cook!
Let's Go David Archelutta!!!!!! Woot!

woot, that reminds me, I need to watch yesterday's show. Off to the Tivo I go.. and, I prefer David Cook. The other David's a sweet kid, just don't know if he's ready for something this big. We'll see tonight though :goodvibes

Michelle

Archie's a one trick pony as far as I'm concerned, but the kidlets love him.

Cook's got to be the most interesting performer I've seen on Idol.

EVER.

Based on talent over the entire season, I'm really hoping for Cookie to win this thing! :banana:

I think Cook is the more deserving, as I mentioned. I dont think he had a great night tho. I have a feeling David A got it.

I want David Cook to win. It seems he can sing anything whether it be a ballad or a rock song.

while Archuletta can only sing ballads and I went to school with people who can sing better than him at 17.

I think Cook is the more deserving, as I mentioned. I dont think he had a great night tho. I have a feeling David A got it.

Same thoughts, exactly. Plus the judges seemed to be pushing for David A more. And the screaming for him.. just think of all those little girls with cells calling in. I think it's going to be David A, but I really hope I'm wrong. I just think rock music is what's selling at this time, and David C would be much better suited for the market.. but what do I know :confused3

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter