American luxury transportation

TLS4Mickey

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used American Luxury from MCO to hotels? On all of the boards I go on, I don't ever remember seeing this company mentioned. I reserved them for Jan. 30 and just received a phone call saying that they did not see my flight listed for today. At first I was having a hard time understanding him, so I said that we will be arriving in Jan. and he acted very surprised. After a long pause he said it was a mistake they do have us listed for Jan. 30. Am I making a mistake with this company? My DH insisted on using this transportation, because they are the cheapest (Imo, the extra $5 is not that big of a deal). Thanks in advance for any info.
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :bounce: :bounce: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

I have never heard of them....personally...I would go with a better known company...but that's just me....$5 is absolutely no big deal.
We had a good experience with Yourride during our recent visit.
Just my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter