Amount of tolls on I-90 Buffalo to Erie

iluvflorida

Mouseketeer
Taking new route to Florida as we have moved. How much are the tolls from Buffalo to Erie on I-90? Do you require the cash or are there attendants to make change? Thanks for your help.

we just drove that route last week. the toll from Buffalo to Erie on I-90 was $2.60 USD (of course). they will issue you a ticket at the first toll booth, then collect the cash at the end. Their are attendants who will give you change.

Thanks for the info. Will be going at mid Feb.

By the way we are close neighbours. We are in Meaford. So thanks again

If you are going through the Virginia's there is another toll road. It wasn't much but I need to look it up.

Ok, it's West Virginia on I77. The total for the whole stretch is $3.75 from Charleston WV to almost the border of Virginia. On the way down we by-passed US 19 and paid the toll in three different places ($1.25 each). On the way home we got off and used US 19 costing $2.50, I think ?

BTW US 19 is not as bad as some would have you believe, if you drive the limit which changes a lot (well marked) you will be ok. It will save about an hour and is well worth taking. I regret not taking it on the way down.

Chris.

Ok, it's West Virginia on I77. The total for the whole stretch is $3.75 from Charleston WV to almost the border of Virginia. On the way down we by-passed US 19 and paid the toll in three different places ($1.25 each). On the way home we got off and used US 19 costing $2.50, I think ?

BTW US 19 is not as bad as some would have you believe, if you drive the limit which changes a lot (well marked) you will be ok. It will save about an hour and is well worth taking. I regret not taking it on the way down.

Chris.
Thanks. The one other time (several years ago) I did take the #19 short cut. Others I know also do and it is notorious as a speed trap but it is short so just watch the speed and you have no problem. Thanks for the other toll information. I was not worried so much as to cost just if you needed exact change etc as I may or maynot have US change. Thanks again

Chris.

Like I said we did this just last week. If you are aware of the speed limit, and follow it, you will be fine. On the way down south on Jan 4/5th we saw a tonne of Troopers. They were everywhere!! On the way home, Jan 12/13th, we only saw a few.

Good luck and have a blast!!!

Thanks for the info. Will be going at mid Feb.

By the way we are close neighbours. We are in Meaford. So thanks again

Meaford, cool. The kids play hockey there all the time. Do you work for the Base?

we just drove that route last week. the toll from Buffalo to Erie on I-90 was $2.60 USD (of course). they will issue you a ticket at the first toll booth, then collect the cash at the end. Their are attendants who will give you change.

It looks like they increased the tolls since last week....we drove home from WDW yesterday and the toll on the I90 from Ripley PA to Buffalo was $2.85 and the Grand Island bridge toll (I190) had increased from $0.75 to $1.

We have never had a problem finding attendants at the toll plazas....if you need change....just look for the sign that reads "change/receipts".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter