Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you like the way it turned out...

request_dino.jpg

:rotfl2: It's absolutely perfect Amy!! Thank you soooo much! You're the best. I will post a pic of the finished product and him opening it on Sat. Can't wait!!!! Thanks again :flower3:

Hi Amy,
I would love a Star Wars letter-fill for CHAS.
I don't know if you have the capability to do one of those shirt designs with Lego Harry Potter (like the Lego Star Wars one that is so popular on this thread) for Ethan.
I would also love a letter with Harry Potter for Ethan saying something like Surprise, we are going to Wizarding World!

Thank you so much! No rush, our trip isn't until May.
Jill

Here are your requested designs. The Lego Harry Potter is not exactly like the Star Wars one, will it work?

chas_swfill.jpg

ethan_legohp.jpg

ethan_univ_surprise.jpg

Amy,

I am looking for a tshirt design that has the dancing banana on it and says:

"Weblos Pack 283"

This is their patrol name and wanted to make yellow shirts with the design for the special campout they have in 2 weeks from now. Thank you in advance for your help..... I love your designs

this is the one I want on the shirts....not dancing of course :)

:banana:

Hi Amy!

Last year you made a few Thomas the Train designs for Zachary's birthday, and he wants Thomas again..... so if we could get the candy wrapper again with just Happy Birthday Zachary or Happy 3rd Birthday Zachary it would be great!!

Then for my brother I really think he needs the superman a few pages back with his name on it Mark and the superman logo with the "S" could it be a smaller size to put in the pocket/upper chest area.

I will be back I have been looking at all of your HP designs for our one day at Univeral ;) I cannot decide between the Things or HP.....

Thanks all your designs are EXCELLENT!!
Vashti

Hi Amy!
do you do a group super hero (Iron man, Spidar Man, super man, hulk etc). I'd like to do a t-shirt (a version that is for my 5 year old - Charlie) and a version that is blank...I'd also like to do a bag topper with the same image that says "thanks for coming to my birthday"

I saw one that you did about a year ago - I think...and it was the younger super friends...i was kinda looking for the non-cartoony version....but if you don't have time...that one will work just fine!! :)

thanks so much...I look forward to seeing what you come up with!!!

Deanna

Hi Amy,

You do such a fantastic job on your disigns! I was wondering if you could use this picture with a message on it. I want to use it to surprise the kids when we get to Florida next month. They know we are spending 5 days at Disney, but have no idea we are going on a 5 day cruise to Cozumel first!

So I was thinking maybe something along the lines of Surprise! Before Disney...our first family cruise! Cozumel, Mexico. February 17-21, 2011.

Also we are going on Royal Caribbean, the Navigator of the Seas.

Whatever you think, I know I won't be disappointed!

Thank you :goodvibes!

Request from another thread... I am not sure what you meant by hats? I hope this will work for you. Let me know if you would like it customized.

aidan_invite3.jpg

Amy,

I am looking for a tshirt design that has the dancing banana on it and says:

"Weblos Pack 283"

This is their patrol name and wanted to make yellow shirts with the design for the special campout they have in 2 weeks from now. Thank you in advance for your help..... I love your designs

this is the one I want on the shirts....not dancing of course :)

:banana:

I worked on this for you - let me know if you need any changes...

banana_dancing.jpg

Oh, mercy me Amy!!!! You out did yourself as usual:) I love it and I am sure the requestor will too....

Thanks Marilyn! I hope you had a great Christmas!

Hi Amy,

The slot machine labels are perfect. Thank you so much! I found yellow M&M Tubes and I think they will look great. Plus she doesn't know anything about the Penny Press at Disney so she will be really surprised. THANKS for doing them do quickly.

You are welcome - I am glad you like the way they turned out.

OMG, Amy - my whole family loves this one! So cool!!!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thanks!

:rotfl2: It's absolutely perfect Amy!! Thank you soooo much! You're the best. I will post a pic of the finished product and him opening it on Sat. Can't wait!!!! Thanks again :flower3:

I am so glad that you like it! It was fun to work on - I would to see pics!

Thank you! Thank you! They are AWESOME!

You are welcome!

Hi Amy!

Last year you made a few Thomas the Train designs for Zachary's birthday, and he wants Thomas again..... so if we could get the candy wrapper again with just Happy Birthday Zachary or Happy 3rd Birthday Zachary it would be great!!

Then for my brother I really think he needs the superman a few pages back with his name on it Mark and the superman logo with the "S" could it be a smaller size to put in the pocket/upper chest area.

I will be back I have been looking at all of your HP designs for our one day at Univeral ;) I cannot decide between the Things or HP.....

Thanks all your designs are EXCELLENT!!
Vashti

Here are the candy wrapper designs and the Superman design for Mark.

I wasn't sure what you were asking for on the logo. If you need something customized or changed, let me know. Otherwise if you saw the design you want and just need it smaller, you should be able to just resize it. If you need help with resizing, let me know which design you are after and what size dimensions you wish for it to be.

zachary_thomascandy3.jpg

zachary_thomascandy2.jpg

mark_superman2.jpg

I worked on this for you - let me know if you need any changes...

banana_dancing.jpg

Thank you so much Amy this is great! Could you maybe post one more with a different background color? Like green or blue? You are awesome!! I love all your designs...your the best!

:yay:

Here are the candy wrapper designs and the Superman design for Mark.

I wasn't sure what you were asking for on the logo. If you need something customized or changed, let me know. Otherwise if you saw the design you want and just need it smaller, you should be able to just resize it. If you need help with resizing, let me know which design you are after and what size dimensions you wish for it to be.

zachary_thomascandy3.jpg

zachary_thomascandy2.jpg

mark_superman2.jpg
Thank you so much!! They look great! I will resize the superman "s" :thumbsup2
Thanks again,
Vashti

Hi Amy!
do you do a group super hero (Iron man, Spidar Man, super man, hulk etc). I'd like to do a t-shirt (a version that is for my 5 year old - Charlie) and a version that is blank...I'd also like to do a bag topper with the same image that says "thanks for coming to my birthday"

I saw one that you did about a year ago - I think...and it was the younger super friends...i was kinda looking for the non-cartoony version....but if you don't have time...that one will work just fine!! :)

thanks so much...I look forward to seeing what you come up with!!!

Deanna

Since Disney has bought out Marvel, I am limited as to the super heroes I can do. I found and worked on a more 'grown up' Super Friends graphic. Hopefully he will not think this is too 'childish'. If you need any changes, let me know. I also worked on an invite in case this would come in handy.

charlie_invite.jpg

charlie_superfriends2.jpg

bagtopper_superfriends2.jpg

Wow! Couls I get the Thomas Candy Bar Wrapper its Awesome
Perfect for my Thomas Crazy Kid, do you do any other trains

Happy 3rd Birthday Owen

Thanks for coming

Dear Amy,
I am preparing K's scrapbook where everyone writes during her party. I was wondering if you could make a few designs, please:
1. maraderous map
I am not sure if you could put her and her friends names on it, if yes, here are the names: Katya, Katie, Kathleen, Sarah, Timia, Sasha, Ann, Abigail, Juliana, Emily, Hannah, Danielle, Michelle, Stephanie, Citlalli.
2. Harry Potter desigh flying over the lake with the castle, saying "On my way to Katya's party!"
3. if you have an image of Prof. Snape, please add "Potions class"
4.if you have images with Griffindor and Slytherine houses
5. if you have an image of Hermione, please add "Katya, 10 is a magical number"
Thank you so much in advance for any desings you could make for us. If you don't have above images, any HP related images you have would be great. I will print them on sticker paper and post in her scrapbook.
Yelena

Hi Amy,

You do such a fantastic job on your disigns! I was wondering if you could use this picture with a message on it. I want to use it to surprise the kids when we get to Florida next month. They know we are spending 5 days at Disney, but have no idea we are going on a 5 day cruise to Cozumel first!

So I was thinking maybe something along the lines of Surprise! Before Disney...our first family cruise! Cozumel, Mexico. February 17-21, 2011.

Also we are going on Royal Caribbean, the Navigator of the Seas.

Whatever you think, I know I won't be disappointed!

Thank you :goodvibes!

What a great surprise!!!

cruise2_surprise.jpg

Thank you so much Amy this is great! Could you maybe post one more with a different background color? Like green or blue? You are awesome!! I love all your designs...your the best!

:yay:

Here is one in green and one in blue...

banana_green.jpg

banana_blue.jpg

Since Disney has bought out Marvel, I am limited as to the super heroes I can do. I found and worked on a more 'grown up' Super Friends graphic. Hopefully he will not think this is too 'childish'. If you need any changes, let me know. I also worked on an invite in case this would come in handy.

charlie_invite.jpg

charlie_superfriends2.jpg

bagtopper_superfriends2.jpg

I didn't know htat disney bought out marvel...and of course it's the marvel super heros that my son is into right now!!! BUT...I showed him what you made and he thought it was sooo cool!!! so yay!! thanks so much for doing this....it'll work out just great!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter