Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is Molly's design...

molly_justinbfill.jpg

Thanks so very much. She loves it.

Hi Amy! Would you mind to do some Star Wars name fills for me?

Mark
Cissy
Riley
Ryan
Jesse
Doca
Ethan
Erin
Gracie

Thanks so much!

Hi Amy

Would you have any Twilight Breaking Dawn ideas? We are going at midnight on Thursday November 17, there is a big group of us that go to all of them and have made t-shirts for everyone and would like to do it again. You designed our shirts for Eclipse and hoping you can do it again for this one:worship: The names would be Samantha, Nyeme, Rikki, Kassie, Evangeline, Jennifer, Danielle, Lisa, Jaime, Franceene, Tomika, and Heather. I will be happy with whatever you come up with.

Thank you

Sam

Disneycrazymom,

Regarding your Girl Scout request... I have done this for other requesters in the past. I think what you mean is to have the main word read "Girl Scouts" and then the girls names inside. If you wish to have this, please let me know the girls' names, and if you would like any certain color background color inside the letter and any certain color outline of the letters. Like black, girl scout green, etc...

elizabeth_white.jpg

Yes that is what I was thinking! Can all the names be on each shirt? Or is it better to have them separate? The girls are:

Girl Scout Cadette Troop 2209
Ella
Shannon
Mary Kate
Becky
Megan
Heather
Maria
Abby
Mackenzie
Jenna

They also wanted to include the words friendship, confidence, service and fun. The official colors are tan, navy, and red. I have been trying to use the girl scout shirt designer and am having NO luck at all. Thanks so much for trying this!

Hi Amy! You just did an alligator birthday invite for me and it is fabulous! DS4 loves it! We have an annual Christmas breakfast party (that you did an invite for once) and I was wondering if you could help me out! I would love to have a little girl (baby) and a little boy (5) on the front....I would love cute stick figures or something! It will be a pajama party too! I hope that you can help me out because your invites are so cute! Maybe just red and green polka dots and the stick figures? Anything is really fine with me! TIA

Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells!
Please join Mason and Elliot for a Christmas Breakfast Party!
Saturday, December 17th
9:30 a.m.

RSVP 216-3208

Hi, I would love to make another request. For my grandson Mason-md51 nascar,nd190 mario all, nd47 tony stewart. For my grandson Hudson - nd109 john deere. I'm going to use your transfers. Thanks!:wizard:

Hi Amy

Would you have any Twilight Breaking Dawn ideas? We are going at midnight on Thursday November 17, there is a big group of us that go to all of them and have made t-shirts for everyone and would like to do it again. You designed our shirts for Eclipse and hoping you can do it again for this one:worship: The names would be Samantha, Nyeme, Rikki, Kassie, Evangeline, Jennifer, Danielle, Lisa, Jaime, Franceene, Tomika, and Heather. I will be happy with whatever you come up with.

Thank you

Sam

Here are your requested names... the only real significant difference is that Lisa's does not have the logo inside. The only way to get Bella in the design was to remove the logo. let me know if that is not important and she would like the logo instead.

nyeme_breakingdawnusefill.jpg

samantha_breakingdawnusefill.jpg

kassie_breakingdawnusefill.jpg

rikki_breakingdawnusefill.jpg

evangeline_breakingdawnusefill.jpg

jennifer_breakingdawnusefill.jpg

danielle_breakingdawnusefill.jpg

jaime_breakingdawnusefill.jpg

lisa_breakingdawnusefill.jpg

franceene_breakingdawnusefill.jpg

heather_breakingdawnusefill.jpg

tomika_breakingdawnusefill.jpg

Yes that is what I was thinking! Can all the names be on each shirt? Or is it better to have them separate? The girls are:

Girl Scout Cadette Troop 2209
Ella
Shannon
Mary Kate
Becky
Megan
Heather
Maria
Abby
Mackenzie
Jenna

They also wanted to include the words friendship, confidence, service and fun. The official colors are tan, navy, and red. I have been trying to use the girl scout shirt designer and am having NO luck at all. Thanks so much for trying this!

I hope you like the way it turned out. If you need any changes, let me know...

girlscoutnamefill_withname.jpg

Amy,

THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU!!!!!!!

I will take it to our meeting tomorrow and I know the girls will love it! My daughter says it is awesome. I am so appreciative of your creativity and kindness!
DCM

Hi Amy! You just did an alligator birthday invite for me and it is fabulous! DS4 loves it! We have an annual Christmas breakfast party (that you did an invite for once) and I was wondering if you could help me out! I would love to have a little girl (baby) and a little boy (5) on the front....I would love cute stick figures or something! It will be a pajama party too! I hope that you can help me out because your invites are so cute! Maybe just red and green polka dots and the stick figures? Anything is really fine with me! TIA

Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells!
Please join Mason and Elliot for a Christmas Breakfast Party!
Saturday, December 17th
9:30 a.m.

RSVP 216-3208

Here is your requested invite - let me know if you need any changes.

pajama_invite.jpg

Amy thanks so much for the Breaking Dawn, I love them. I have a question though; is there a way to put the Breaking Dawn on the "L" for Lisa and may I please add one more name? I forgot my sister Amanda, so sorry.

Amy,

I do love your website!

I have 2 requests:

1) Part II post #122 Land of the Free because of the Brave

Could I get that for the back of a tee and then the smaller part for the front say: 113th Sustainment Bridgade
North Carolina National Guard

2) Part III post # 91

Something similar to this saying

Bertrand Family Reunion

Fill in Names
Anita
Therese
Michelle
Jenn
Colette
Mia

Colors: Notre Dame University Colors Blue and Gold, and anything you think works for more complimentary colors. Possibly Notre Dame font? I think it's Adobe Garmond but that may not lend itself to being fillable~

Maybe the Notre Dame Fighting emblem? Or a Shamrock?

Thank you so much for your work!

Hi, I would love to make another request. For my grandson Mason-md51 nascar,nd190 mario all, nd47 tony stewart. For my grandson Hudson - nd109 john deere. I'm going to use your transfers. Thanks!:wizard:

Here are your requested design... You will LOVE the transfers!

mason_nascarkids.jpg

mason_marioallfill.jpg

mason_tonystewartfill.jpg

hudson_johndeerefill.jpg

Thank you so very much, they look great! I used your transfers for our 2009 trip to Disney and the shirts are still good. Can't wait for them to get here.:wizard:

Here is your requested invite - let me know if you need any changes.

pajama_invite.jpg

OMG...it is perfect...even better than what I expected! :goodvibes
Could you possible add...maybe on the bottom, it can be smaller....don't forget to wear your pajamas!

TIA....love it!!!!!

Amy,

I do love your website!

I have 2 requests:

1) Part II post #122 Land of the Free because of the Brave

Could I get that for the back of a tee and then the smaller part for the front say: 113th Sustainment Bridgade
North Carolina National Guard

2) Part III post # 91

Something similar to this saying

Bertrand Family Reunion

Fill in Names
Anita
Therese
Michelle
Jenn
Colette
Mia

Colors: Notre Dame University Colors Blue and Gold, and anything you think works for more complimentary colors. Possibly Notre Dame font? I think it's Adobe Garmond but that may not lend itself to being fillable~

Maybe the Notre Dame Fighting emblem? Or a Shamrock?

Thank you so much for your work!

For the frist one - if you do not want any changes to the 'Brave' design, you can simply save it from the post. If you wanted any changes to that one, let me know. Here is the text for the front...

text_americanflagfree.jpg

For the fill, the Notre Dame font is really too thin to really see the names, so I went with the other. I hope you like this...

bertrand_namefillwithname_notredame.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter