Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi Amy,

I was wondering if you would be able to do something like this for my son. Baseball.jpg If you could personalize it with the name Allen that would be awesome!!

Thanks so much!!
Caroline

Hi Amy,

I was wondering if you would be able to do something like this for my son. View attachment 109907 If you could personalize it with the name Allen that would be awesome!!

Thanks so much!!
Caroline

Not exact, but hopefully it is close enough...

baseball_text_zpsmmztepky.jpg

Hi Amy

Love your designs. We are going on the Oasis of the Seas next month and I was hoping that you could make some decorations for our door! It is a Dreamworks Cruise- so its Shrek characters, Penguins of Madagascar, and Madagascar.

We are traveling with my parents so we have 2 rooms. The first room is myself (Stephanie), my husband Justin, and 9 year old son Ty. The other room is my parents- Ralph and Lorraine.

I was thinking maybe post # 291 (the island one with Madagascar characters) with the Our Family Cruise, Aug. 22-29, 2015.....Justin, Stephanie, & Ty

Also, the same design with the same dates only the names Ralph & Lorraine....and maybe Shrek characters instead if thats not too hard.

And then maybe some names filled in with Characters?
Ty with Penguins of Madagascar
Justin with Shrek
Stephanie with Madgascar
Ralph with cruise ship
Lorraine with cruise ship

If that doesn't work- anything that you can do will be great!
Thank you so much.

Hi Amy

Love your designs. We are going on the Oasis of the Seas next month and I was hoping that you could make some decorations for our door! It is a Dreamworks Cruise- so its Shrek characters, Penguins of Madagascar, and Madagascar.

We are traveling with my parents so we have 2 rooms. The first room is myself (Stephanie), my husband Justin, and 9 year old son Ty. The other room is my parents- Ralph and Lorraine.

I was thinking maybe post # 291 (the island one with Madagascar characters) with the Our Family Cruise, Aug. 22-29, 2015.....Justin, Stephanie, & Ty

Also, the same design with the same dates only the names Ralph & Lorraine....and maybe Shrek characters instead if thats not too hard.

And then maybe some names filled in with Characters?
Ty with Penguins of Madagascar
Justin with Shrek
Stephanie with Madgascar
Ralph with cruise ship
Lorraine with cruise ship

If that doesn't work- anything that you can do will be great!
Thank you so much.

Here are your requested designs. If you need any others, let me know...

justin_cruise2madagascar_zps4vwn3crt.jpg

ralph_cruise2shrek_zpsbgb2cefz.jpg

lorraine_oasisseasfill_zpsaitwunej.jpg

ralph_oasisseasfill_zps27gdsqfq.jpg

justin_shrekfillwithfiona_zpsemi1vmux.jpg

stephanie_madagascarfill_zps6fcmrwbt.jpg

ty_madagascarpenguinsfill_zps5veitmqv.jpg

Hey Amy, your candy bar wrappers are always a hit at our school. Is there any way that you could make one with a back-to-school wish from Tyler and Violet McClellan? I will just print several of the same one and give to various teachers and support staff, since I don't yet know who will be working with my kiddos this year. We don't find out until next Thursday, and then school starts Mon Aug 10! I'm not ready!!!

So these are amazing How can I get graphics designed for us. We are goin on Disney fantasy on oct31 2015. We are the porter family. Darleen. Xander. And Jon. I was looking for Halloween theme, Star Wars theme, and pirate theme. We wanted to make magnets for the door. Can you help us with this ???

Hey Amy, your candy bar wrappers are always a hit at our school. Is there any way that you could make one with a back-to-school wish from Tyler and Violet McClellan? I will just print several of the same one and give to various teachers and support staff, since I don't yet know who will be working with my kiddos this year. We don't find out until next Thursday, and then school starts Mon Aug 10! I'm not ready!!!

I thought you probably wanted their names separate but wasn't sure if you could use them together on the same one as well. So here they are both ways...

tyler_candybarschool_zpshgr4tljb.jpg

violet_candybarschool_zpsambu1qwv.jpg

tylerviolet_candybarschool_zpsis6qwwcr.jpg

So these are amazing How can I get graphics designed for us. We are goin on Disney fantasy on oct31 2015. We are the porter family. Darleen. Xander. And Jon. I was looking for Halloween theme, Star Wars theme, and pirate theme. We wanted to make magnets for the door. Can you help us with this ???

If you are looking for Disney specific designs, I will be unable to help you with your requests as I only do non-Disney designs.

If you would like Disney designs, your best bet is to either have a look around and find some designs that you like and ask that particular designer or to start a new thread asking for what you would like, being as specific as possible so a designer that has something similar can personalize for you.

But if you would like something generic, let me know and I would be glad to work on something for you.

You are the BEST! Thanks for the candy wrappers. Now I need to get some color cartridges and get these printed and ready for school Monday!

Hi there, Would you be able to do a name fill that says "Kinder" and is filled with camouflage? My team of kindergarten teachers is wanting something like this for school this year. Many Thanks!! Tanya

Hi there, Would you be able to do a name fill that says "Kinder" and is filled with camouflage? My team of kindergarten teachers is wanting something like this for school this year. Many Thanks!! Tanya

Here are a few variations...

kinder_camofill2_zpsjyps9qim.jpg

kinder_camofill3_zpszsnxkyna.jpg

kinder_camofill_zps1ekxaosn.jpg

Can I please get name fills, like this one, with all of the Dr. Seuss characters?
Bill
Lucretia
Diane
Danny
Amberabby_seussfill_zpskx6gspd2.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter