PoTC
Main Steet Bakery
Spectro Magic
The Castle-Fireworks and all
Mickey

Ok, Ok Just give it all to me:rotfl2:

Maybe I should just move there!!!:rotfl:

Seriously though:
The Disney hospitality, I would bring back the attitude people have there. Especially the CM! Can you imagine going to the store or out to eat and have people be that friendly?

On the serious side: I'd bring the attitiude of my fellow vacationers with me. I love the fact that when I go to Disney, pretty much everyone there is also there for the same reason. Relax, play and enjoy each other. Wouldn't it be nice to have all of the people around you doing those things?
On the silly side: I'd love to have an Imax theater in the house with a home version of Soarin'!:goodvibes

Some really good ones. :goodvibes For now I would have to say MNSSHP. It's our favorite event! I will probably change my mind and say the AKL savanna view after our next trip. ;)

Fun! Fun!

I'd want to take home my hubby's shopping Yes attitude! He's great on vacation about buying stuff for me and the kids-too bad he's not that enthusiastic when we're out shopping the rest of the year...
and the rose garden-mine never seem to bloom anything quite like theirs

Dole Whips
PoTC
Main Steet Bakery
Spectro Magic
The Castle-Fireworks and all
Mickey

Ok, Ok Just give it all to me:rotfl2:

Maybe I should just move there!!!:rotfl:

I keep trying to get DH to do this exactly...move there!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

On the serious side: I'd bring the attitiude of my fellow vacationers with me. I love the fact that when I go to Disney, pretty much everyone there is also there for the same reason. Relax, play and enjoy each other. Wouldn't it be nice to have all of the people around you doing those things?
On the silly side: I'd love to have an Imax theater in the house with a home version of Soarin'!:goodvibes

Ditto!!! :thumbsup2

Good job DISers!!! Keep it up!!:goodvibes:surfweb:

OK...I know there's alot more of you DISers out there who has thought about this...so come on!!!:goodvibes Let's hear 'em!!! :thumbsup2

I would put the Polynesian lobby in my house.
and also just the feeling of being there... everyone's happy, no one fights, and we just enjoy being a family :)

I would put the Polynesian lobby in my house.
and also just the feeling of being there... everyone's happy, no one fights, and we just enjoy being a family :)

That's awesome...I've never been to the Poly...but as much as I hear about it...I might just have to someday!! :thumbsup2

I would want a Disney photo pass person at home. I loved being able to take family pictures of everyone since usually my wife or I am out of the picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter