Anaheim Resort Transit

Mindibellcm

DIS Veteran
Where can I find a list of hotels that is served by the Anaheim Resort Transit? Thanks.
Mindi

Click on the following link, and it will give you a really detailed map. With the hotels on it. I hope this helps!

http://www.rideart.org/ART-Map.pdf

pixiedust:

Disneyland August 1989 - Jolly Roger
Disneyland July 1994 - Tropicana
Disneyworld April 1997 - offsite
Disneyland May 2001 - Tropicana
Disneyland December 2005 - Embassy Suites
Disneyland December 2006

I should warn you that Anaheim Resort Transit sometimes changes the routes without telling guests. When I went to Disneyland last month and stayed at the Hilton, the morning bus driver said that Bus E was the bus we needed to get back to our hotel. He also handed us a map that clearly stated that Bus E was the bus serving the Hilton. That night, my father and I waited for 45 minutes at the stop for Bus E only to discover that it was not running and that Bus C was now serving the Hilton. It remained that way for the rest of the weekend.

I know that routes change and I'm sure that there are reasons for them to change without advance notice. Anaheim Resort Transit should, however, place appropriate signage at the bus stops to inform passengers of changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter