Anaheim's Adventure City theme park

Scotch

DIS Veteran
DH and H had never heard of this place until recently -- and we both used to live in So. Cal. Based on my research, this is a small theme park geared toward the younger kids; my 10 year old may be on the high side but the place sounds perfect for my younger son, who still doesn't feel comfortable with most of the rides at DL/MK.

I found this article http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-79869540/, and I'm super excited about this new "family shuttle coaster." I've been trying to find articles that post more info about the opening date, but I've found nothing. There is no update on Adventure City's website. Anyone here have any idea when the family coaster will open? We're heading down to So. Cal later this summer and it'd be great if the coaster will open by the time of our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter