And the countdown ends....in my "Happy Place"

Ms. WDW

A DIS Veteran who just won't grow up!
Arrived early yesterday and after receiving my groceries from WeGoShop I hit the pool. Room wasn't ready. Originally had requested 3rd floor but cm at front desk said there weren't any vacant, I could have moved today but once I'm unpacked that's it. Of course I'm as far down as anyone can get...room 2001. But....I use the stairs and I'm right at the pool and a short walk to the Boardwalk. Took it easy yesterday...dinner was light....and sleep was early! I hadn't slept in 2 nights!

Today...breakfast at Kouzzina's...Granola Blueberry Pancakes...good but heavy. Now soaking up whatever sun I can. Today is overcast but the next few days are supposed to be wonderful.

Tonight....F&W

See you all later!

Spent the entire morning and part of afternoon at the pool. Heavenly... :)

Ventured into Epcot around 4pm and there was quite a crowd. Wandered around taking in all the wonderful sights and smells when the thunder and rain started! And did I have my poncho or umbrella? Nooooooo! But I managed to dodge the downpour and got into a few festival exhibits. Got my eyes on a few things. Didn't eat much...some skewed beef from Argentina and Chocolate Lava cake from Ireland. I'll make it up next time. Good nigh my friends.

Glad you made it there & are having a wonderful time!

I'm hoping you are going to give some good reviews of the F&WF offerings so I know what to get ;)

HayGan said:
Glad you made it there & are having a wonderful time!

I'm hoping you are going to give some good reviews of the F&WF offerings so I know what to get ;)
Once I actually sample everything I will :)

Well I'm gonna make you all laugh. In the wee hours of the morning I woke to an all too familiar sound. Someone snoring! But dh isn't here and it's not me! I sit up trying to find out where or who....
and I realize it was a guest in the room next to me! Good God someone PLEASE roll him or her over! I couldn't believe I could hear it.

Today I was up and outta here early for Early Morning at Epcot. Walked on to Sorin then headed to my Figment for fun. I Walked over to Mission to Mars and rode the mild version. With Test Track closed I came back and spent time at the pool. Weather has been nice... Dinner was at Raglan Road and after that I hit the shops.

Tomorrow SSR for a mani and pedi and lunch with my friend who is a CM there!

Well I'm gonna make you all laugh. In the wee hours of the morning I woke to an all too familiar sound. Someone snoring! But dh isn't here and it's not me! I sit up trying to find out where or who....
and I realize it was a guest in the room next to me! Good God someone PLEASE roll him or her over! I couldn't believe I could hear it.

Today I was up and outta here early for Early Morning at Epcot. Walked on to Sorin then headed to my Figment for fun. I Walked over to Mission to Mars and rode the mild version. With Test Track closed I came back and spent time at the pool. Weather has been nice... Dinner was at Raglan Road and after that I hit the shops.

Tomorrow SSR for a mani and pedi and lunch with my friend who is a CM there!

:faint: I would have lost my mind with that snoring! Wonder if she was alone?

Today, Wednesday marks the halfway point to my vacation. :( But it was great.

Slept wonderfully..no phantom snoring!

Went to SSR for an early appointment for a mani/pedi then lunch with a friend. She works the front at reception. After lunch I made the decision to go back into Epcot and pick up a few things as gifts and sample some more goodies.

Here's what I ate and not in order.

Florida Local -White corn arepa with pork rillette and sweet corn salad- good
Greece - Spanakopita- very good
Germany - Apple Strudel with Karmel Sauce - Excellent
Ireland- chocolate lava cake - Excellent
South Korea- lettuce wrap with roast pork and kimchi slaw. Excellent
Terra- Trick n Chick Curry with Basmati Rice- very good.
Fife and Drum- Red Stag Lemonade - yummy.

Tomorrow Magic Kingdom Day!

Sorry to hear about the snoring (I would have sworn it was my dad if I didn't know he was at home :rotfl2:)

Thanks for the reviews of the food. You had some of my must-dos on there so good to hear that they will be worth trying! One question about the Red Stag Lemonade - can you really taste the bourbon?

HayGan said:
Sorry to hear about the snoring (I would have sworn it was my dad if I didn't know he was at home :rotfl2:)

Thanks for the reviews of the food. You had some of my must-dos on there so good to hear that they will be worth trying! One question about the Red Stag Lemonade - can you really taste the bourbon?

Yes...loved it and will be getting again!

Here i am in the dark waiting for the MK bus! Time....6:45 am

We're flying out tomorrow morning! Can't wait! Thanks for the updates on F&W. Can't wait to eat!!

Chellymouse said:
We're flying out tomorrow morning! Can't wait! Thanks for the updates on F&W. Can't wait to eat!!

Weather has been amazing this week. Tomorrow is suppose to be warm but low humidity. Not sure about next week cause I go home Saturday! Have a wonderful time!

Today riding the bus in the dark TO the MK was a little different but fun! The park was really empty..more so than the normal 8am entry. I'm assuming this new hour is due to MNSSHP closing the park at 7:30. Did all my favorite rides and then some again! Hit the shops and then caught the bus back to the BW. Had an amazingly sunny day with no humidity. Spent a good 3.5 hours at the pool then went up and did a load of laundry. Don't want to leave it all for tomorrow.

Dinner was at Raglan Road again. Love that place. Tomorrow I do F&W for my final evening. :(

Now, heading somewhere... not sure where I'll wind up. But I'll let you all know later! Ha-ha

Good morning Boardwalk. How I'm going to miss you.

Alas, today my last full day at WDW. I think I'll head back to the MK for a little then shoot over to the Studios to see a friend who is a CM. Come back for my last chance at the pool then pack. This way I won't have to do it tonight. One last trip around the World tonight to sample more of the goodies being offered and then that's it!

Early ME pickup tomorrow ; 7:15 so I'll probably finish this up back in NY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter