• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. - Corey Click Here

And there it is….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds about the same as other cruise lines. I did noticed the age for testing starts at 12 that requires cruisers to cover the cost. I guess under 12 the company pays. I’m happy to skip that part. And testing twice. Masks for everyone indoors ages 2 and up is tough, esp in the shows.

Masks for everyone indoors ages 2 and up is tough, esp in the shows.

And needing reservations for the kids clubs, and being limited to one slot per day. Oof.

I wish they had given more detail on what will be a virtual queue. Meet & Greets, of course, but what else? Pools? Dining at Cabanas?

Thanks, guess I need to read even more. i Must’ve stopped too early. Tks

Thanks, guess I need to read even more. i Must’ve stopped too early. Tks

I don’t think anyone would blame you for stopping at “indoor mask mandate.” 😉

When he said that in the video, a switch instantly flipped in my brain from “interested” to “100% disinterested.”

I don’t think anyone would blame you for stopping at “indoor mask mandate.” 😉

When he said that in the video, a switch instantly flipped in my brain from “interested” to “100% disinterested.”

my husband is still reading about the virtual queue info you have to use on getting off the ship at ports. He’s up to do not move chairs on castaway 🙄

Sounds about the same as other cruise lines. I did noticed the age for testing starts at 12 that requires cruisers to cover the cost. I guess under 12 the company pays. I’m happy to skip that part. And testing twice. Masks for everyone indoors ages 2 and up is tough, esp in the shows.
And looks like only ONE “Broadway “show per cruise! Repeated multiple times for social distancing!

And needing reservations for the kids clubs, and being limited to one slot per day. Oof.

I wish they had given more detail on what will be a virtual queue. Meet & Greets, of course, but what else? Pools? Dining at Cabanas?
The one slot per day kills the fun of dumping your kids off for some R and R!!

I read these protocols all wrong. I was reading it as Fully Vaccinated + PCR Test prior + NAAT on embarkation day. When I registered the family in the Safe Passage portal I realized it is Fully Vaccinated OR PCR Test prior + NAAT on embarkation day.

This is pretty crazy and exciting news! We finally have the information we've been waiting for!!

And don’t forget only one Broadway show per cruise! Nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter