Andrea & Randy July 2010~My mad Hatter Tea Party Lots of pictures!

Which Mickey Voice Should I Use Link to voices on pg 4

• Dave Prat

• Michael Robles

• Michael Bettis

• Dean

• Sonny

• Craig

• Anders

Results are only viewable after voting.
very vibrant and fun colors and very tropical too! you have a lot of great ideas.... looking forward to hearing more. love the candy bar idea. good luck:goodvibes

Thanks!! I love the look of other candy bars that I have seen hopefully mine will turn out.

I love the colors for your at-home reception. We had a candy bar at ours too and our guests loved it! :thumbsup2

I also love the cute cards you made for your bridal party.

I had fallen in love with some of the small cakes too, but they weren't practical for the group size we had for our wedding. (at least budget wise) I would definitely try them before you make a final decision, our coordinator told us that they are sometimes really dry. I don't know if that's true because we never ended up trying them. What a great idea to get an extra to save for your anniversary!

Thanks for the tips on the small cakes I will definitely ask to try them.

Wow your candy bar picture looks great.

I have to ask - do you mind if I steal your princess card idea? I have been fretting about flower girl cards for so long and those would be perfect!!! I have seen the gold belle one many times and loved it and never knew quite what to do with it.

I really like the little mickey cakes - but did you know they also have miniature mad hatter cakes? Maybe you could get a little mad hatter cake to save.

As for the difficult mom - I think she has to be jealous. I think thats the only reason why anyone would say no. If the dad brought it up in court I think he would surely win. What judge is going to say a dad can't take his little girl to disney? Good luck. If it were me and the mom firmly said no I would contact her and make her feel soo unbelieveably guilty.

Wow your candy bar picture looks great.

I have to ask - do you mind if I steal your princess card idea? I have been fretting about flower girl cards for so long and those would be perfect!!! I have seen the gold belle one many times and loved it and never knew quite what to do with it.

I really like the little mickey cakes - but did you know they also have miniature mad hatter cakes? Maybe you could get a little mad hatter cake to save.

As for the difficult mom - I think she has to be jealous. I think thats the only reason why anyone would say no. If the dad brought it up in court I think he would surely win. What judge is going to say a dad can't take his little girl to disney? Good luck. If it were me and the mom firmly said no I would contact her and make her feel soo unbelieveably guilty.

You an use the cards for sure. I had no idea they had little mad hatter cakes. Do you know where I could find a picture of one? That makes me excited i really want to see one. Thanks for the ideas for the jealous mom. I think in a coupld weeks they are going to bring it up again and Ill tell them to make her feel as guilty as possible hopefully she will come to her senses.

OK so I have decided I really want to have tea party. At first I was fine with just going to the Garden Tea room but then I have seen so many fun things I can do with a mad hatter tea party. I am trying to see what the food and bev. minimum may be for the white hall room. It might be 1,500 in that case it will not work. There will only be 15 of us and that's way to much food. If it is just an event minimum of that I can have Alice or the mad hatter come and that would work out great.
I was thinking for an alternative I could just have a mad hatter bridal shower at home and just go to the tea room while in Disney.

Here are some Pics i found for inspiration i do not remember where I got them so i hope people don't care i am using their pics.

This cake would be way to big but its my wedding colors!!
img_2467.jpg

Another awesome cake i found
2681885665_a5e06a1578.jpg

Center pieces
n1087344141_41406_2278.jpg

n1087344141_41389_7137.jpg

01tablewide-1.jpg

This I know i got off this board but i do not remember from who so if you want me to remove it let me know but i just love it.

1Teacupdessertbefore.jpg

I just booked Misty to be my photographer!!!!I am excited she seems like she will be amazing.

Your plans are gorgeous! I absolutley love the castle centre pieces! Don't even get me started on the Mad Hatter Cakes, I think I'm a little too obsessed with cake at the moment... and dresses of course! ;)

I'm so jealous you booked Misty. I want an awesome photog but I want an inpark wedding so I'm REALLY nervous about DPS. But right now I can just be envious! :P

Your plans are gorgeous! I absolutley love the castle centre pieces! Don't even get me started on the Mad Hatter Cakes, I think I'm a little too obsessed with cake at the moment... and dresses of course! ;)

Thanks so much!!!! I was obsessed looking at cakes for a while to but i think I have found the one.

I'm so jealous you booked Misty. I want an awesome photog but I want an inpark wedding so I'm REALLY nervous about DPS. But right now I can just be envious! :P

Yeah I have seen some of the dps pictures some come out really nice and some look like you might as well have taken them yourself. I do not know why there is such a big difference. I am going to do the mk shoot so I am a little nervous about that as well.

Yeah I have seen some of the dps pictures some come out really nice and some look like you might as well have taken them yourself. I do not know why there is such a big difference. I am going to do the mk shoot so I am a little nervous about that as well.

I guess it all depends on who you get. I wonder if you get just 1 or multiples? I'm nervous about the MK shoot as well. But I really want one!

So I have not listed my bridesmaids yet. I am going to have 6 which sounds weird because I am only having a 30 at my wedding but whatever.

Tara- MOH friends since grade school she also loves Disney so that will help with planning

Rae- we have been friends since grade school as well

Melissa- Friend since grade school and also my 4th cousin she is my dads cousins kids kids. lol if that makes any sense. Basically her grandpa and my dad are first cousins. we have the same last name so we have to explain it all the time.

Mindy- Friend since High school she went to college with randy and one drunk night when me and randy started dating she told me she has to be a bridesmaid in our wedding lol so i am keeping my promise plus she will love all the dorky things in my wedding

Brandy- Randy's sister (yes their parents gave them matching names lol)

Christy- Randy's sister as well

They are all different sizes. So for bridesmaids dresses I have decided just to choose a color and they can get any dress they want. The only thing I have asked is that it is shorter because it will be July in Florida.

Here are some examples from David's Bridal.
aria-dress-tie-straps-empire-waist-.jpg

s09_83479_tangerine.jpg

jfhgfhg.jpg

lg_196345_1.jpg

orangebridal.jpg

I think i am going to buy the flowers dress to wear to the rehearsal because I love it so much.

Yey it all looks fabulous! Congrats on getting Misty, she is our first choice too! I especially love the Jim Shore castle idea, very Disney!! Also I agree about the charicaturist and Dapper Dans, DF and I desperately want them for our entertainment! Can't wait to read more, it looks amazing!

I read your posting in my email and thought I responded to it ages ago, so I must apologize.

I love the orange dress options. I agree, the one with flowers would be great for your rehearsal. I don't think it matters how large your wedding party is compared to your guest count, after all its your day. We had 12 (and neither DH or I have siblings that had to be in the wedding either) all together in our wedding and only 50 guests.

Looking forward to reading more!

Yey it all looks fabulous! Congrats on getting Misty, she is our first choice too! I especially love the Jim Shore castle idea, very Disney!! Also I agree about the charicaturist and Dapper Dans, DF and I desperately want them for our entertainment! Can't wait to read more, it looks amazing!

Thanks!!! I know I just love Misty's photos and she seems so nice and helpful as well.

I read your posting in my email and thought I responded to it ages ago, so I must apologize.

I love the orange dress options. I agree, the one with flowers would be great for your rehearsal. I don't think it matters how large your wedding party is compared to your guest count, after all its your day. We had 12 (and neither DH or I have siblings that had to be in the wedding either) all together in our wedding and only 50 guests.

Looking forward to reading more!

Thanks!!! I kinda feel mean making them get an orange dress but the ones I have seen there are ones they can wear again.

I love the orange dresses. That's what I originally planned on, but then I looked at the LSS (from pics) and the wood is very orangy-brown and I don't want them fading into the background.

But those dresses are cute! And at least you're trying to think of ways to re-use them.

I love the orange dresses. That's what I originally planned on, but then I looked at the LSS (from pics) and the wood is very orangy-brown and I don't want them fading into the background.

But those dresses are cute! And at least you're trying to think of ways to re-use them.

Thanks I was scared to tell everyone orange dresses I thought they would not be happy but i am finding a lot of cute dresses that I would wear just to go out for the night so hopefully they will find ones they can wear again.

Can some one tell me how you change your thread name. I have seen that some people add dress picked out and stuff like that and i can not figure out how to change mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter