Anguilla dolphin excursion...

gwtw110oscars

Earning My Ears
Hey Glad to get a response about my email....

someone asked for tips on the dolphin excursion...I really did love the experience....I will tell you this...which I wish we had known ahead of time...they rotate 3 groups from swimming with dolphins, to stingrays...to parrots...but i would recommend splitting from your party so the other person can take video footage/pictures of you w/ the dolphins...we didn't realize this is how it would be done, so we stayed together... i didn't know you would be able to take your own video footage, so I didn't bring my camera...but they don't mind at all and they don't even do a video for you...they do take pictures of you..but they're a bit pricy considering what you're spending just for the excursion..so take this tip...split from your group ad video/photograph each other...

Hope this helps...have a great time! I'm so envious of you!!! My friends I went with and I are going w/ a few others who are going to join us next August.....

Thank you for your report.

How deep was the water when swimming with the dolphins and stingrays? I will be taking my son (8 years old) next year and was wondering if he will be able to stand up without my holding him.

ACtually, the water is very deep....over 19 ft. I believe, but everyone where's a life jacket....

The stingray is not very deep, but I dont' hink your son would be able to touch...but again, everyone is wearing a life jacket....

when are you going next year? We are probalby going August again...

:earsboy:

Thanks for the info.

We will probably go on the August 21(?) sailing next year. It will be me, DH, DS (8), and my sister, her DH, and DDs ages 7 and 12.

Just checked the DCL website. The August and September 2004 Eastern cruises will not be stopping in St. Maarten - San Juan instead.

So I guess we will be going in July 2004.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter