Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~Interest Thread

I'm teetering either way...but whatever you decide is fine on DTD/Golf...
I would prefer to keep it at 4 layouts each if we can.... I just don't want to not be able to do quality work because of being overwhelmed with lots to do.. KWIM???

The tourist people we tucked in a corner of the lego store last summer and I was shocked because they were front and center every other visit... I sure hope they are only on a hiatus...:(

They were outside in November 2011, but not in the middle of the walkway like in the past. They did have Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs too.

DSC_0068.JPG

DSC_0064.JPG

DSC_0063.JPG

DSC_0062.JPG

That looks like the same corner the tourist were in this summer,
I remember this summer they also had a toy story theme this summer too... just across the way from the Snow White/tree exhibit.

I'm teetering either way...but whatever you decide is fine on DTD/Golf...
I would prefer to keep it at 4 layouts each if we can.... I just don't want to not be able to do quality work because of being overwhelmed with lots to do.. KWIM???

I think it would be 3 of the big group (10-12 each), and 2 of the smaller group if we break it up that way. I do agree that much more than 4 would be overwhelming.

If it's combined, it would be no more than 4, I think.

When we went the other night they were gone. It may be that they are fixing things because we had noticed pieces missing before but I'm not sure. There is the hulk inside and I think woody too. There is also the buzz one that is outside facing T-Rex. I will keep watching since we seem to end up down there almost every week.

Thank gosh you are so close Amanda.. We can just send you on verification runs!!! :hug:

I'm in either way... so mark me down Jennifer.... I will just think of it as 2 separate groups, that way it doesn't seem like such a large number!!

If it's the golf that's hanging people up, we can take that out and make it all on it's own? We spend pretty much a full day at DTD each trip, so I know I'll be able to take as many photos as I need for my pages :lmao: since I'm planning on using these pages for our trip this November.

Not everyone does, the golf, so I understand that.

Some other ideas:

Donald & Daisy at the Pin Traders, isn't there a Mickey & Minnie one too?
101 Dalmatians in the pet store (not sure if it's still the pet store)
Pirate in front of World of Disney
Aurora and Cinderella in front of World of Disney

We get a new personalized ornament every trip. This may be too specific, but what about the Christmas shop?

For me its the golf. What if we just did one golf page? One Lego page?

I'm good with groups either way. Will probably just join the AK part if they are separated, but wouldn't mind if they are kept together.

LOVE the Christmas Shop. That's my one souvenir each trip.....well saying one isn't quite right. It's more like one for each of us (5), one for the family together and then any ones I can't live without. My whole Christmas tree is Disney ornaments from the Christmas Shop.

Putting in proper thread:

I took photos of the various statues too..

The Donald and Daisy in the pin shop..
The Cinderella and Aurora at the store next to the Lego store.

That was DH and I's date day/night.... My parents took the kids.....

Yes, Jennifer, I believe there is a mickey and minnie.. will go check my photos...

For me its the golf. What if we just did one golf page? One Lego page?

I'm good with groups either way. Will probably just join the AK part if they are separated, but wouldn't mind if they are kept together.

LOVE the Christmas Shop. That's my one souvenir each trip.....well saying one isn't quite right. It's more like one for each of us (5), one for the family together and then any ones I can't live without. My whole Christmas tree is Disney ornaments from the Christmas Shop.

Mine could be, but we switch them out every year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter