Animal Kingdom DVC Moonlight Magic Registration Opens June 28th!

Ridiculous to admit:blush:, after reading so many disappointed posts here this year am nervous about receiving invite email; let alone grabbing a spot on Tuesday.

Does anyone know what the DAK MM hours will be yet? We have a 6:30pm dining reservation in Epcot, so we may need to rethink that strategy.

Does anyone know what the DAK MM hours will be yet? We have a 6:30pm dining reservation in Epcot, so we may need to rethink that strategy.
Nobody knows for sure and we won’t know until they send the email out roughly a week in advance. If it was me, I would not be sitting down at Epcot for a 6:30 dinner if I wanted to maximize MM hours.

For reference, the May HS event started at 9:30pm with a park closing of 9pm. They began letting guests in at 7pm.

Obviously this will only be confirmed once we get the e-mail a week before the July event, but if this same standard is applied, with a current AK closing time of 8 (for July), the event would go from 8:30-11:30 with guests potentially being let in at 6pm. But again, only a guess using known similar data.

We did! What do you want to know?
EVERYTHING! LOL! We never got to do Moonlight pre-covid. I've watched a few YouTube videos on the July event, but they aren't as thorough as I'd hoped.

What were your wait times like on rides?
What time did you get into the park?
How crowded was it?
Do they do free water like at the After Hours events circa 2019?

Any info is appreciated! <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter