Animal Kingdom Park???

BcIcemen

DIS Veteran
Anyone with any information concerning the amount of articles claiming that Disney may close AK due to rising costs for animal upkeep, attraction closures, non maintenance and low attendance? I hope not!!

I dunno. I heard the giraffes have acquired a taste for human flesh. At least that's what Peg Leg Pete told me at a special meet and greet under the bridge on the walk between Boardwalk and Hollywood Studios.
Pete's voice would be a great dub for Haunted Mansion. I can just hear him saying, "Foolish Mortals!" It would be neat if we could somehow plug in our favorite character for things like that (I'm thinking of how Waze lets you download voices).

Sounds like this came from a tongue in cheek article. There is no way the park closes. It still is very busy every day.

I didnt think so but you know the old saying........Where there is smoke there is fire

In Texas, the saying is "Where there is smoke, there is BBQ" :rotfl2:

I dunno. I heard the giraffes have acquired a taste for human flesh. At least that's what Peg Leg Pete told me at a special meet and greet under the bridge on the walk between Boardwalk and Hollywood Studios.

Mmmm. BBQ giraffe. Might make a good companion horror movie to the Pooh horror one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter