Animal Kingdom Swap ELEMENTS - COMPLETE & CLOSED

Checking in. Just need to think of something for the greetings trail. The rest are done and bagged.

Checking in....I have my paper and some embellishments I think I'll use. I always seem to change midstream though! I will be postal on time!

I've gotten Harambe Village done today.. I like it.. it just kind of fell together.. I hope everyone else will like it...

Next up... pizzafari....

Thanks for letting me know Queenie. I'll let you know when it arrives. Maybe you'll be holding your new little guy by then. I hope you and baby are doing well.

I finished Harambe Village...
100_0122.jpg

100_0123.jpg

I finished elephants (will post photo later)
100_0200.jpg

his head if pop dotted & he is outlined and google eyes!
100_0201.jpg

Pizzafari will be finished by 3pm today (goal).
Done & it's 1:30pm..
100_0202.jpg

I hope to be in the mail tomorrow/Thursday at the latest.. I'll post when they go out.

I am done.

Group B - Greeting Trails
100_0394.jpg

Group K DiVine is flocked
100_0396.jpg

Group J
100_4539.jpg

Group H - there are two sets of letters for OASIS included
100_4540.jpg

Queenie's envelope arrived today!!! Very cute!

I've updated the slideshow with everything that's been posted and received. If I've missed something, please let me know.

Only 5 days left until the mail by date!!!!!!

Great to hear!
Thank you again for hosting!!
Now, to go back and look at what I did.. too many elements swimming in my head currently...

AWM, your box arrived today. Everything looks really great. I think I already have pictures of all your things on the slideshow. If not, let me know.

Thank you for the album kit. That's really cute.

Today is the mail by date for this swap with next Wednesday, 9/23, the due date. How is everyone doing?

Glad it got there okay.
I think it was just the Everyday swap I didn't take photos of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter