Animal Kingdom Swap PAGES - CLOSED & COMPLETE

DisneyIsTerrific

DIS Veteran
ANIMAL KINGDOM SWAP – PAGES

Due date is September 23, 2009. That is when I need to receive your package. Mail by date is September 16, 2009, to make sure your package arrives to me.

Required check-ins will be:
June 24 – Verify Groups on progress thread
July 15
August 19
September 2
September 16 (mail by this day)

Angels: I will pm you with a reminder if you forget to check in. After 48 hours with no response I will request angels for your spots. If you are going on vacation or will be out of town, please check in early. Please do not sign up for more than you can handle. If you need an angel, please ask for one as soon as possible.

Please pm me your name, DIS name, mailing address, email address and phone number when you sign up (I will only use these in an emergency).

There are one page and two page layouts in this swap.

Required for ONE 12x12 page

Title: topper, letter, borders, block or tag, letters on squares or other shapes
AND
Option 1: 2 places for 4x6 photos, 1 element or several small embellies, and a place for journaling visible or hidden
Option 2: 1 place for 4x6 photo and 2 or 3????? places for smaller photos, 1 element or several small embellies, and a place to journal

Required for TWO 12x12 pages

Title: topper, letters, borders, block or tag, letters on squares or other shapes
AND
Option 1: 4 places for 4x6 photos, 2 elements or several small embellies, and 2 places for journaling
Option 2: 2 places for 4x6 photos and 4 or 6 places for smaller photos, 2 elements or several small embellies, and 2 places for journaling.

Please no hand lettering.

Packaging: Place your completed pages (for one group) in a 2 gallon Ziploc bag with your DISname, name and group letter. Do not address your items to a particular swapper. (That makes it harder for me to sort!) Your label should look like this

DisneyIsTerrific
Stephanie Sadler
Group A

Please include a return address label -- either a USPS priority mail label that you have addressed, or the little ones you would put on envelope. (This cuts down on errors.)

Mailing: You may send to me, by any method you choose unless you are mailing after September 9[note this is before the mail by date]. Then, you must mail Priority WITH Delivery Confirmation. I prefer to send to you using flat rate boxes/envelopes. Please include enough postage in your package for return shipping. The rates are: Standard box – $10.35, Large - $13.95. I won’t require Delivery Confirmation, UNLESS you are sending to me AFTER September 9. If you want your items shipped to you with DC, please include the $.70, and a filled out slip. I will not mail the items back with delivery confirmation unless you include the $.70. And I am not responsible to for postal errors.

DO NOT include clik-it/ship-it postage. I will not be able to use it since it is only good on the day it was printed, and from the location it was printed.

Click on the picture below to see the slideshow for the pages made in this swap:

June 24 – Verify Groups on progress thread & sent pm with your info
July 15
August 19
September 2
:yay:Mailed
:woohoo:Received
popcorn::Mailed back to you
:goodvibesReceived by you

Swappers: PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO HOW MANY TO MAKE FOR YOUR GROUPS. SOME GROUPS ONLY HAVE 3 SWAPPERS (C, H, M) AND SOME HAVE 4 (E, N)

:goodvibes 123SA: C, E, H, M, N
:goodvibes DisneyIsTerrific: E, H, M, N,
:goodvibes MegB: E, H, N
:goodvibes NemoMom: C, N
:goodvibes ZeroToHero: C, E, M

One 12x12 Page Layout:

C. Africa - MAKE 3
1. Harambe Village - 123SA
2. Kilimanjaro Safari - NemoMom
3. Pangani Forest Exploration Trail - ZerotoHero

E. Asia - MAKE 4
1. Flights of Wonder - 123SA
2. Kali River Rapids - ZerotoHero
3. Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain - MegB
4. Maharajah Jungle Trek - DisneyIsTerrific

H. Animals - MAKE 3
1. Gorillas - 123SA
2. Tigers - DisneyIsTerrific
3. Giraffes - MegB

Two 12x12 Page Layouts:

M. Lands - MAKE 3
1. Animal Kingdom - DisneyIsTerrific
3. Discovery Island - ZerotoHero
4. Camp Minnie-Mickey - 123SA

N. Lands #2 - MAKE 4
1. Africa - 123SA
2. Rafiki’s Planet Watch - DisneyIsTerrific
3. Asia - MegB
4. DinoLand U.S.A. - NemoMom

I will open sign-ups on this thread tomorrow morning (6/19) at 8:00 a.m. When sign-ups are open, I'll add OPEN to the title of this thread.

I would like to join. I'm a newbie so I'm limited to two:

1 Page
Group E - Expedition Everest and
Group H - Giraffes

If you are looking for more people to fill. I would also like to do a 2 page spread in Group N - Asia.

Thanks,
Meg B princess:

Thanks for joining Meg. I don't think there's going to be a lot of interest in the AK pages, so I've gone ahead and let you have all 3 of your choices rather than making you stick to just 2 groups.

Okay i decided to join in :

I would like a place in the following:

Two page layouts
N. Lands #2- Dinoland USA

One Page Layouts:

C. Africa- Kilmanjaro Safari

Thanks DIT
Shawn

Since one of the groups that I choose isn't filling up, I can switch if that makes it easier.

If you'd like to take me out of group E and instead put me into
group C - Pangani Forest Exploration Trail

I'm a newbie, so I don't want to make it harder (be a pain in the behind). But I thought having one group almost filled instead of me being all by my lonesome in Group E makes more sense. Is it too much trouble to switch?

Thanks.:flower3:

NemoMom, thanks for playing!

Meg, it's up to you. Which group do you prefer? There's still time that someone could join Group E, but if you wait to switch to Group C, you might not get Pangani. Also, I will join a couple more groups. I've been waiting to see where it will be the most helpful.

Anyway, what I'm saying is, that it's up to you what you want to do. Switching during sign-ups is easy so you just tell me what you want.

Hi MegB,

Usually if groups don't fill and there open spots in other groups the hostess will combine groups to fill them. So if you prefer making your first choice stick with it unless of course like DIT said you really want to be in the other group then go ahead and switch. Hope that makes some sense.

Meg, NemoMom is correct. After sign-ups close, I will try to combine groups that aren't filled. So, let me know if you want to stay where you are on move to another group.

Thanks for the help NemoMom!:goodvibes

Hello again, Hope everyone had a nice day with husbands, dads and granddads.

I was hoping that groups would be combined if not full, but wasn't sure what to anticipate since this is one of my first swaps. In that case, please keep me where I am with Expo Everest. Thanks! princess:

Hello - I give in. I'll do Kali River Rapids. :)
I've been trying to stay away, but I just can't!

Also, DIT, I'd be willing to take a few more spots to help out, to prevent you from having to re-jigger things too much. You can PM me with possibilities or just ask here.

I don't know much about Animal Kingdom (thus not signing up for much at the moment), but it's DBF's favorite park, so I have a feeling we'll be doing a lot more there than usual, and since this swap is due after I get back, I can get some inspiration while there in August.

ZTH thanks for signing up for Kali River Rapids and offering to help with other groups. As for which ones, any you want to choose is fine. The ones with only 1 or 2 swappers will be the ones I'll be combining, but you can sign-up for whatever you like.

Thanks!

Today is the last day to sign-up for this swap. I will close it out first thing tomorrow morning and will then combine and remove groups as needed. So, if you have been waiting to sign-up, now is the time!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you that have signed up. I'm looking forward to seeing your work!!!!!

3. Pangani Forest Exploration Trail

I will also do this one for the one page layouts. :goodvibes

And for two pages, I can do Discovery Island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter