• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Annual Fall Yankee Candle Exchange!!***CLOSED***

Thanks for the reminder. I sent you a PM with my info!!

Karen

Yay! I am so excited.... I love Fall and I love Yankee Candles! I had a blast with the YC swap I was in this spring and am so looking forward to this one!! :thumbsup2

I just hope, and I know that it will, run smoothly w/o issues like the last swap I was in this summer. ;)

Have fun and happy Candle Shopping!!! YAY :cool1:

Meriweather said:
here is the coupon.....so you can use it at the store or use the code to order online :hyper:

http://www.yankeecandle.com/yc/html/retail/Email_HTML/registerForCouponsWeb.html

And I just placed an order for ME using that code!! Thanks Nancy (I think!).

I saw this in the catalog and had to have it.

L_1106497.jpg

DH and I both love wine and wine accessories, and this will fit into our house decor perfectly!

:wave:

This exchange is doing well, but way behind last year.
Keep those names coming !!!

Meriweather said:
I liked the smell of Autumn Wreath....leaves was a bit too floral smelling for me.
And spiced cocoa and Cinnamon Appleberry.

Did you all see the new line of Farmer's Market? So pretty.
(A hint I got from a salesperson....the smaller jar is actually a better deal. The larger only burns for about 5 hours more...I think it was 30 and 35).

I was in YC today and the sales persdon told me the Farmers Market Jars only burn down the middle, the outside doesn't melt. She said you can put a viotive inside when the original is done.

I bought the maple sugar and the apple/berry tarts. They were too cute to pass up. And Maple Sugar is sold out at the store except the tarts.

Yes, they were burning them last time I went to the YC store.
They keep the pretty fruit and stuff around the outside. They had a tea light going inside.
The large ones burn 35 hours and the smaller 30, so I was told the smaller are a better deal.
I want some ::yes:: And since there is a coupon burning a hole in my purse, I think I might have to go and get a couple ;)

I saw the Farmer's Market wax potpourri in the catalog......
do those burn like the tarts???

Hopefully sign-ups will increase with the new week.
If not, I may close this early and give everyone more time to use that coupon :teeth:

Meriweather said:
Hopefully sign-ups will increase with the new week.
If not, I may close this early and give everyone more time to use that coupon :teeth:

How many are signed up?? Am I allowed to ask that? :guilty:

Sure you can ask ...and maybe I will answer :rotfl:
Actually we have a good size group already......27....but last fall we had 50.

Hey Nancy, rememebr where I said I would be interested in Spiced Cocoa, but hadn't had a chance to sniff test it yet because the nearest YC store is in Phoenix. I just found out that YC opened a store in a high end (think Talbots, Williams Sonoma, Crate and Barrel, etc) mall less than 10 miles from my house!!!

Oh, this could be dangerous.

On the flip side, I don't have to rely on Linens-N-Things or Bed, Bath and Beyond or the YC website for exchanges anymore!! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter