Annual Pass Lounge?

fboy9287

DIS Veteran
is there and annual pass Lounge? I have heard of one but never really believed in it. What is it? Thanks.

Originally posted by fboy9287
is there and annual pass Lounge? I have heard of one but never really believed in it. What is it? Thanks.

It says, "Inside you'll find a helpful full-service concierge who can make arrangements for tickets and reservations at hotels, restaurants, and attractions throughout Central Florida"

It's located in Universal Studios Vacation Services Center located next to Kongfrontation (as Barry said)

Now when Barry is in charge, you can be sure they will also offer little mini cans of pork brains for AP holders to snack on! ;)

Karen

i will have to swing by it 1/26 but it is more of a place like the guest services office than a lounge with food, drink, and big screen TV.

If there is a real AP LOUNGE then we have a place to go after a hard day of hunting aliens on MIB.:D

The lounge consists of a table and five chairs in the far left corner as you walk in the door. You can call it what you want but LOUNGE is a gross overstatement.
If that is a lounge then i am spiderman, look out robin here i come:D

Dang!!! I had envisioned a keg with free red cups for all AP holders!!!:D :D :D

Actually, truth be told...I envisoned a table with 4 chairs...oh well.

And we know...you're not Spiderman...good thing, who could focus on the aliens if you were??? ;) heehee

Karen

Now there is a car load for MIB: Crazy MIB Chick, SPIDERMAN, Pink Candy Cane Who-Girl, Captain America, Dr Doom, Natasha.

I would pay money to watch that group go thru.

Duh that is almost the same type of group coming to MG-CON:D

Yeah, I know, I had the same thoughts. Lounge, let's drink.

There is an Irish Pub across the street from Kong.

Of coarse, it's not free. On my last visit my daughter and I stopped in and they didn't care that she sat at the bar with me. She had a Shirley Temple and I had a beer. Nice break after all the walking to get back there.

I thought the Annual Pass Lounge was MIB9s table at Mythos.

Actually, there is a nifty VIP lounge tucked away above the Backwater Bar and Confisco's, but it's not for AP holders.

Wouldn't it be nice to Dis Meet in that Backwater VIP Lounge!?
(with an open bar, yet?)
Barry, make it happen!!
Jim

Originally posted by kellymonaghan
I thought the Annual Pass Lounge was MIB9s table at Mythos.

Actually, there is a nifty VIP lounge tucked away above the Backwater Bar and Confisco's, but it's not for AP holders.
MIB's table at MYTHOS is far larger that the whole AP lounge area.
I will be interested in seeing your impression of this lounge when you get here.:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter