Annual Pass Registration / Frustrations with website

I'd stick with just the AP holder registering themselves. I've heard rumors that Disney goes through and weeds out the non-APs...can't say for sure that it's 100% true, but there is an "are you an AP holder" question in the registration...

Did you log into that AP area of Disneyland.com and then go to runDisney from there? That's how I do it from the WDW AP holder site.

There is no runDisney link at all from my AP area on Disneyland.com. Nothing under passholder news, nothing under benefits or offers. :(

I just REALLY hope someone posts a link here, or I'm in trouble. Dang it, I am super stressed about this!!!

I am having all the same exact issues that you are. I cleared out my cookies, made sure all of my browsers are up to date, etc.

They used to always list early registration for RD races on the AP benefits page. What happened to it?

This will be my first time registering with an AP so I can't be certain but when I called on it last week they said this page would be updated when it was time: https://www.rundisney.com/annual-passholders/

Thanks! I hope that helps!!

I am having all the same exact issues that you are. I cleared out my cookies, made sure all of my browsers are up to date, etc.

They used to always list early registration for RD races on the AP benefits page. What happened to it?

I am sorry this is happening to you too, but sort of glad I'm not alone!! Fingers crossed that it is resolved for us all!!!

First world problems!!! Just Kidding, I'm jealous - I need to get AP I think since it may be more cost effective than just buying tickets if I'll be there for at least 2 races.

First world problems!!! Just Kidding, I'm jealous - I need to get AP I think since it may be more cost effective than just buying tickets if I'll be there for at least 2 races.

This is definitely a first world problem for me LOL. We usually don't have Annual passes but with one big family trip this year and a couple odd ones it just made since financially! Definitely something to look into.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter