• Controversial Topics Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

ark101

Earning My Ears
We’ve received a lot of Member feedback about one topic in particular: Annual Passes. We’ve been listening and understand that for many Members, Annual Passes enhance their Disney experience. Today I’m pleased to share great news with you: new sales of all Walt Disney World Resort Annual Passes will resume on April 20.

That alone is good news. But we have even better news to share. Eligible Members* may purchase the DVC Disney Sorcerer Pass online starting April 13 – a full week before sales of all Annual Passes resume for all Guests. Passes or a pass type are subject to limited availability and may not be available at any given time. The DVC Disney Sorcerer Pass is expected to be on sale more often throughout the year, even when the pass is not broadly available for sale to Florida Residents.**

Just got an email that the sorcerer pass will be coming back this month for dvc! Do we think it will stick around for good this time?
No, the email basically says that they will not always be available as it says:

"The DVC Disney Sorcerer Pass is expected to be on sale more often throughout the year, even when the pass is not broadly available for sale to Florida Residents."

That to me says it is going to be like the Disneyland Magic Keys.....they have a certain number they are going to sell and then stop selling. However it does sound like DVC will be a priority.

YESSSSS!!! Between APs and Marathon Weekend registration, I'm going to be giving Disney a whole lot of money next week!

My wife and I just bought two 4-day passes for May from AAA for an upcoming trip. I wonder if it's possible to apply those as of yet unused tickets to AP purchase? Anyone know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter